Moore/Rhodes RBR Updates

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I believe the fight strts in approx 25 mins. Good luck !

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Fighters entering the ring...should strt in about 5 mins or less

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Moore takers the 1st on agression alone. Rhodes landed a few decnt counters but he's been on his bike the whole rd. Moore seemed to be getting to him a little late in the rd. Clear rd 1 to moore imo.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Moore fighting a blistering pace. Rhodes on his bike for the most prt but he's forced to stand his ground. Rhodes with some nice sneaky body shots. Can Moore keep up this pace? If he can then he wins. If he tires then Rhodes has a chance. Clear rd 2 for Moore but Rhodes got a few digs in

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Moore fighting furiously here...mixing it up well up and dwn and keeping a tight high guard. Rhodes forced to slug and he's losing the battle. Unless he lands a sunday punch, I cant see rhodes taking much more of this...good rd for moore 3-0 IMO

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
good rd 4....both guys landing...moore getting the better harder shots in but rhodes had a moment towards the end of the rd where moore backed off just a little bit...rhodes hanging in tough and getting some digs of his own in...still i have to give the rd to moore.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
another rd for moore but you still cant count out rhodes...he wants this and hes hanging tough...moore going to need to have good stamina to keep up this pace...moore lands a low shot and rhodes goes dwn...moore is warned...rhodes lands low himself and gets warned...rd to moore but certainly not in the bag here

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd6...moore has to be wondering whats keeping rhodes up...rhodes taking a shellacking this rd but he's still fighting back and he's stilla little dangerous...moore still needs to be careful and keep up the high guard...I cant see this going too many more rds at this pace...torid pace over 6 rds

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
FCKKKKKK....moore came back from the kd and had rhodes hurt but he shot his wad and rhodes came back again and pinned moore on the ropes...moore should have gone down but he didn't and the ref stopped it.....fckkkkk....pROPS TO RHODES FOR HANGING TOUGH.. I knew he was still in the fight despite losing the 1st 6 rds...rhodes wins via 7 rd tko

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
Wow, surpised by that. Saw the 1st 4 rounds and Moore seemed good. Rhodes just wouldn't fold.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Wow, surpised by that. Saw the 1st 4 rounds and Moore seemed good. Rhodes just wouldn't fold.

This what I said after rd 5. I had Moore sweeping the 1st 6 but at no time in the fight did I feel the fight was in the bag.

another rd for moore but you still cant count out rhodes...he wants this and hes hanging tough...moore going to need to have good stamina to keep up this pace...moore lands a low shot and rhodes goes dwn...moore is warned...rhodes lands low himself and gets warned...rd to moore but certainly not in the bag here