MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
Most popular road dog = Chicago +1 at 69%
Most popular road fav = New England -4 at 75%
Most popular home fav = Kansas City -6 at 72%

Lots of other popular road favs this week as well with SF -4, Denver -6.5, and Seattle -5.5 all over 65%

Detroit -1 is the second most popular home favorite at 68%

Buffalo +9.5 is the second most popular road dog at 64%

I'm going against NE, Denver, KC, SF and Seattle but undecided with Chicago, Detroit and Buffalo right now. I hate taking large favorites so the Fins are not too appealing but with Buffalo being so popular I can see a home blowout happening there. I think the Bengals are a very well rounded club but Dalton is unproven on the road, that game is really a coin flip in my eyes and both gunslingers can really chuck it around so that is probably a nail biter in the making. Will more than likely be on the Skins (although it pains me after taking them SU last week) after checking the line movement closer to game time, and although not a very lopsided game % wise I like the Eagles too, who are technically an unpopular home favorite with 63% on the road dog in Dallas. I am thinking there is some public perception coming into play on the lines with those respective games especially after how bad Washington looked against Dallas in their recent SNF primetime match. I thought Dallas looked pretty bad themselves and may be losing some steam...plus they suffered a huge loss with Ware last week and now they have to face the Eagles offense with what was a suspect defense to begin with.

Betting against Brady and Manning isn't usually wise but NE is off a tough win at home and now have to face the Jets on the road who have always been a tough divisional foe, will be on the ML in that affair for some beer money too after taking the Patriots to win SU last week. Was on the Chargers Monday Night as well thinking the Colts would be looking ahead to this weeks match up. I really like how this one is now set up, I don't think the media hype of Manning's return helps the Bronco's one bit, there is not bad blood in those waters and with the way Denver is playing I think Indy is the team with something to prove. Houston is about as low as you can go right now, fans going to Schaub's house and booing him with an injury is just crazy, getting away from Reliant Stadium will be welcomed and that team is pissed, this will be like their Super Bowl. SF and Seattle on the road don't scare me, I'm not very impressed with either outfits away from home and not a fan of their play callers. They will be lucky to win by a FG in my opinion, will probably sprinkle a little change on those ML's as well.

Dime Plays: 2-0 YTD (+20.5u)
Nickel Plays: 0-1 YTD (-5u)

*Lines and percentages subject to vary per sites

Last edited:

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
Nickel Play on Zona +5.5 (-115)

Didn't expect the line drop here, was at -103 at my book this morning and just getting home from work now. Also didn't expect so many in the forum to be on them as well - but there are a lot of good cappers here. GL with whatever you play!

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
1pm plays - nickel each.

Jets +3 (+103)
Jags +7? (-115)
Fins -6? (-125)
Eagles-2? (-120)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
Dime Play in on Skins ML (-105)
Nickel Play in on Titans +3? (-129)

Small parlay with balance left in account:

6 Teamer: 1.45u to win 30u

Florida State -205 for Game
NYJ Jets +3? -110 for Game
Houston Texans +7? -154 buying 1? for Game
Houston Texans/Kansas City Chiefs under 43? -192 buying 4? for Game
Miami Dolphins -6? -131 buying ? for Game
Tennessee Titans +3? -129 buying ? for Game

Will be playing Houston straight once some money frees up in my account.

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
Locked and loaded on these:

10* Skins ML (-105)
5* Jets +3 (+103)
5* Jags +7.5 (-113)
5* Eagles -2.5 (-120)
5* Fins -6.5 (-125)
5* Titans +3.5 (-129)
5* Texans +6 (-108)

Plus the small parlay in previous thread. GL MJ'ers!

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
2-3 (-5.35u) so far today.

Redskins closed as favs so both big public road dogs cash, winning straight up.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
6-3 (+9.65u) today.

Updated Record:

Dime Plays: 3-0 (+30.5u)
Nickel Plays: 5-5 (-6.85u)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg