Mother-in-law

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Stang

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2001
Rochester, MN
I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream!

There was only one thing bothering me, quite much indeed, and that was my mother-in-law to be. She was a career woman, smart, but most of all beautiful and sexy, who sometimes flirted me, which made me feel uncomfortable.

One day she called me and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. So I went. She was alone, and when I arrived, she whispered to me, that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. So before I got married and committed my life to her daughter, she wanted to make love to me just once!

What could I say?

I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. So, she said, I'll go to the bedroom, and if you are up for it, just come and get me. I just watched her delicious behind as she went up the stairs.

I stood there for a moment, and then turned around and went to the front door... I opened it, and stepped out of the house.
Her husband was standing outside, and with tears in his eyes, hugged me and said, "we are very happy and pleased, you have passed our little test. We couldn't have asked for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family. "

Moral of the story:

Always keep your condoms in your car.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
that sneaky bitch

I would have been searching the house for her stark naked.

seriously though that is not a test anyone should feel proud of.

It borders on sickness and paranoia. I think it spells big trouble ahead for you with these in laws.

For them to put you through that is almost inexcusable.
How will you feel at barbecues talking to your mother in law ?
Can you ever forget that deceitfullness ?

How would they like it if you made a little test for them to see if they are worthy of being part of your family.

Maybe set something up between your fiances father and your sister or a woman friend, and see if he ends up standing there with his dick in his hand.

If you don't believe me, sit down with your parants and tell them what happened. They will be totally pissed you were subjected to that. Also tell your fiance. She should also be pissed about it, or was she in on this little game ?

I dont know maybe its a joke or you got it off the internet.

good luck either way, whatever

KOD

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
there is a old joke where the guys secratary takes him out to a hotel and then leaves saying she is getting a quick shower and will be right back.

Then the door bursts open and the guys wife and friends yell happy birthday.

Of course the guy is standing there buck naked.

Sounds simliar to your story.

that would sure sting stang.

KOD

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Re: Mother-in-law

Stang said:
who sometimes flirted me, which made me feel uncomfortable.

oh and one more thing.

Something is wrong with her. She should not be flirting with her daughters fiance.

KOD

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
GM said:
No!!! Do you really think so???? I am so sure this happened exactly as described. :rolleyes:

GM

yeh but you hardly ever believe anything so I must take that
with a grain of salt and pepper.

KOD

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
I believe in a lot of things. Just not in the TITFD theory, or in locks in sports.

And I definitely believe in smart money management. :)