MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Ass

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2002
ASSachusetts
Season-to-Date: (5-3) 60% +6.62 Units

AL +110 over NL
-Risking 3 to win 3.30 units

OK, call me a raving f'n lunatic. We're playing in a National League park and shouln't the NL be motivated to win after dropping 5 straight and 11 of 14, right? So why the AL? I am raising a "suspicious eyebrow" (much like the one the Rock raises) at this line. To me, the hometeam NL looks a whole lot stronger, top to bottom-yet they are ONLY -120 (The Ass Indicator (AI) has this line at NL -135 to -145). I feel, with this being the only REAL thing to bet on, the linemakers know something we don't and are hoping to draw a ton of sucker money in on the NL at that steal of a line. Hey, even if you don't know nothing about baseball, why not take the home team at virtually no juice? But the AL has the NL's number in these meaningless contests so Mr. Ass will ride them once again. AL wins, 7-5. Jeter jacks one out in the 1st off Schilling.

Good luck,

Mr. Ass

Mr. Ass

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2002
ASSachusetts
ONE Added Prop

ONE Added Prop

Decided to add one small prop to this play...

AL to Score First (-120)
-Risking 1.20 to win 1.00

Hey, why not? They got first cracks and I feel Jeter is going to jack Schill in the 1st so I'll lay the -120 juice. Remember, this play is for the AL to score before the NL at any point of the game, not just the FIRST INNING.

Good luck,

Mr. Ass