Mr. Ass

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2002
ASSachusetts
First plays for this forum, (0-0).
--------------------------------------

Phi +128 over Mon
-Risk 3 to win 3.84 on Action.
Such a suspiciously LOW price for Colon considering his past sucess vs. NL teams during his Interleague games. I smell a big old HAIRY SEWER RAT HERE. Phillies win, 6-4.

NYM -125 over Flo
-Risk 3.75 to win 3 on Listed.
Penny has never beaten the Mets, (0-4) lifetime with an ERA around 5.15. I like the Mets to win, 6-2.

Bos -180 over Det
-Risk 3.6 to win 2 on Action.
Detroit just flat out sucks, really can't say anymore. Boston wins, 9-5.

Min +145 over Sea
-Risk 2 to win 2.9 on Action.
I'll always take a hot team like Minnesota to beat an over-rated underachieving squad lead by ROID freak and .225 hitter Bret Boone. Twins win, 5-4.

Good luck,

Mr. Ass :thefinger

Mr. Ass

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2002
ASSachusetts
Added ASSinine Plays from Mr. Ass

Added ASSinine Plays from Mr. Ass

Bal/ Tex OVER 9.5 (+105)
-Risking 3 to win 3.15
Bal +127
-Risking 2 to win 2.54

AGAINST THE PUBLIC SPECIAL:

The same OLE smelly sewer rat I sniffed out in the Montreal game has come out to play again tonight and he's taking up residency in the Texas/Baltimore game. Every trend in the galaxy points to the UNDER. Every capper on all 8 of the sites I visit regularly, both solid ones like Nolan Dalla and the sucky ones (Won't name) alike all agree that the UNDER is the play. Two things I've learned through years on these sites is that 1. that whenever everyone LOVES a play, it shits the bed. Almost 95% accuracy. We saw it with Montreal. Two cappers from another site both up over 200 units and hitting at a 62%+ striking rate, put it out as their strongest play. And 2. Never trust either of these teams, especially Texas, with an UNDER. I don't care if it's set at 13.5...The "John Rocker" factor is scary as hell. There's also a couple of shmoes in Balty's pen and don't forget about Mr. Irabu. Both starters could pitch great and the pen would still find a way to hose the UNDER in a 2-2 game after 7. Besides, both teams can score. A-Rod could possibly account for 5 runs BY HIMSELF. I'm not trying to change your minds but don't always take trends for what their worth. I predict Baltimore in the upset, 7-5 with a blown lead late by Texas' pen.

Ana -1.5 (-130)
-Risking 2.6 to win 2.

Ramon Ortiz is a stud and one of the lesser-known aces in MLB. Tampa Bay is one of the better known shitcans of MLB. Anaheim's bats were silence last night by some rookie named Jorge Sosa. Tonite, I expect their bats to resemble that of the other Sosa guy and I see TB getting their oil changed and tires rotated on BOTH sides of the diamond, Angels 12-2

SF +114
-Risking 2 to win 2.28.

As Nolan put it, with the labor disputes, the ballgame is probably the last thing on Helling's mind where the first thing should be that Bonds guy who will light him up tonite. Bonds goes deep, Helling is bounced before the 4th inning and the Giants smoke, 8-4.

Good luck,

Mr. Ass

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Ass

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2002
ASSachusetts
Thanks Toronto for the welcome, long time "lurker" here. Hopefully I can contribute to the MLB forum.

Damn, those O's squandered a GOLDEN opportunity to set the Over in motion in the first inning but Marty Cordova hit into the ole' "6-4-3 rally killer." Tough to recover from one of those heart breakers. I feel like that whack job voodu-guy from one of the Indiana Jones movies just ripped my heart out and is holding it (still beating) in his hand, chanting some outlandish mumbojumbo.

The UNDER has found new life and looks sharp for the time being but remember, that Rocker nutcase is in the building, along with his half-brother irabu. I call those two the "Dynamic Duo of Devastation." They devestate UNDERS and Ranger sides, discriminating against neither.

Hey, did I call the Bonds shot or what (What a stab in the dark, right.) but moreso I predicted Helling's early demise.

Get back to those labor disputes, Rick, because you sure as hell can't pitch!

Later,

Mr. Ass

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
Hey ass! (Kinda sounds funny :D ) Great call on the Orioles/Texas game over!!!! never thought Baltimore would score 7 runs in 1 inning.

I also agree when everyone is on 1 side it seems (at least to me and my wallet) the KISS OF DEATH!! I ALWAYS LOSE THE BIG CONCENSUS (sp?) PLAYS! Had a good day other than that play.

and WELCOME by the way. Enjoy your stay!!! :D

TOM

Mr. Ass

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2002
ASSachusetts
Thanks for the welcome Tom, I was down and out after that botched big inning by the O's in the 1st but they responded nicely.

Mr. Ass

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
Please free to chime in at anytime!!! we are all here to put it to the man!!! Hope all goes well tonight!!! :D

ps: lived most of my life in Rhode Island and Mass. Where ya' from??

Mr. Ass

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2002
ASSachusetts
RECAPPING THE ASS

RECAPPING THE ASS

Mr. Ass's Mad Jack Debut:

WINS:
Philly W +3.84
Mets W +3.00
O's OVER W +3.15
O's W +2.54
Giants W+2.29

LOSSES:
RedSox L -3.60
Twins L -2.00
Angels RL L -2.60

Total: (5-3) 60% +6.62 Units

Now time for a 3 day layoff, I know alot of us need it.

Mr. Ass :drinky:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg