msu players cramping up..

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

shiftdown91

Forum Member
Jun 9, 2005
Three michigan state players have severly cramped up with Shannon Brown being taken out on a stretcher.
4:52 to play with Hawaii up 74-55.

soljah67

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2004
I was suprised to see that many MSU players cramping up. However, Hawaii did not win just because their players were cramping up. This Hawaii team is very good, and something I will be looking forward to watching all season. They are very deep this year and have some good additions. I also see a great improvement in their PG D. Tatum, who literally sucked last year and couldn't shoot the ball if his life depended on it. I dunno what he did over offseason, but he really has improved. J. Sensley has also improved and showed he was the best player on the court today, he has NBA potential. And lets not forget Hawaii's sharp shooter M. Lojeski who was 6-8 for 3's. Did I mention that Hawaii's leading scorer last year is not even in the starting lineup and is coming off the bench?

Granted this team should be something special. Now the only problem is, can they win on the road? Time will tell....

As for Michigan State, I noticed that they lack depth on their team. Starting 5 is good or maybe 4, but they don't have the bench that they had last year. Hopefully Izzo will make some adjustments for the Maui Invitational tournament. I know one easy adjustment will be to find a way to keep his team from cramping up. I would have definately liked to see a better game. But there is no doubt in my mind, that even with the cramping up, Hawaii was defiantely the better team today.

gridman

Forum Member
Nov 22, 2000
honolulu, Hi, USA
Ditto that Soljah. Still early, but agree that this Hawaii team has the makings of a very good team. Let's hope they keep improving so they can go to the Big Dance. UNLV on the road next week - a good test to check out Hawaii's intestinal fortitude. BTW, as I understand it, all the refs were from the Big 10 and not from the WAC so no homer win here. A very impressive win!
GM

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shiftdown91

Forum Member
Jun 9, 2005
Totally agree with you soljah, hawaii looked great and Lojeski looks like the real deal.