Kentucky
anyone know anything about these teams?

mt st looks strong on paper and is leading their conference
but laying 7.5 pts. on the road.

NJO

Forum Member
Apr 24, 2001
Milwaukee, WI
MT State has been gold on the road, but never as this big a favorite. They have been winning tight ones as dogs or very small faves.

Sac has actually played better ball as of late, so a huge effort against the conference leader here wouldn't be too shocking.

I'm passing, but with a gun to my head, I'd take the points and run.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

I

Investment Executive

Montana St will be a little thin tonight as you will read at the bottom of this article....could show tonight or tomorrow night.

thin bench

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
ie, i was thinking the same thing about montana state's game tomorrow night at altitude in flagstaff. lumberjacks might be a nice home dog, especially if they get their shooting problems turned around tonight..

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
FWIW last year Northern Arizona entered this weekend in a similar losing situation and turned their season around when they swept these two Montana teams in consecutive games.

Definitely something to look for tomorrow.

gl

Tucker88

Forum Member
Jan 24, 2002
Kentucky
thanks for the input guys. I appreciate it.

Believe i'll pass though, gotta be better games tomorrow.
hate to force a play.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

west coast guru

Forum Member
May 18, 2001
Tucker from the sac area and the Hornets do not stand much of a chance tonight. Mont st. should win by 15. The Hornets have never been able to win a big game. THey are like the sac kings of old. The line keeps going down, but I do not see sac st. winning this. I got mst at -5 and hopefully it drops even lower. The Hornets are due to take another shit like they usually do. They always find a way to lose a close game. Mont st. by 15. ;)