Muff, Trampled, Skull.....

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Go fuck yourselves! All of you. The joke is that you have more in common with each other than the actual arguments you think you are opposite ...FUCKING WASTES OF SPACE! go away losers :)

Yeah, all your collective posts the last 2+ years were pointless. It's true, but maybe it's a learning experience that you will eventually capitalize on.

....God bless.....

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I shoulda added Dogs to that list. He's a partisan bitch that camouflages himself in faux intelligent posts. Mother fucker. So much wasted potential. ...I still believe you can come around brother. :toast:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
I shoulda added Dogs to that list. He's a partisan bitch that camouflages himself in faux intelligent posts. Mother fucker. So much wasted potential. ...I still believe you can come around brother. :toast:

Good Morning Smurph
Just getting in?--just got to work a couple of hours ago.
I can see you hitting that shot on 18th green bout foot from the hole as if it was yesterday--so always have positive vibes when thinking about you--be well :0008

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
How's the hangover this morning, smurph?

I'm glad to know that you pay attention to my posts. :0074 You might learn something.

I'd hate to think I was being ignored.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Thanks Duff!

I sincerely apologize for all the 'fuck yous' except for Skulnik of course.

There isn't even anyone named Muff. I was on a blind rampage. Thanks to everyone for their enduring patience.
:0008

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
Thanks Duff!

I sincerely apologize for all the 'fuck yous' except for Skulnik of course.

There isn't even anyone named Muff. I was on a blind rampage. Thanks to everyone for their enduring patience.
:0008

No problem. We all get an occasional wiff of the red mist or a bit too much John Barleycorn. :toast:

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
The lesson to learn from this is Shane came home alone... and thought of you guys. :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

Shane, where do you fly out of in Cali? :shrug:

:0074

Bet on MyBookie