Murray St./Eastern Ill.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

mudcat

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2001
Big Pond
Eastern Ill. doesn't play defense and Murray St. can score with the best of them. I am a big fan of Mick Cronin, he has learned the game well from two of the best college coaches in the business, Huggins and Pitino. He has the Racers playing Cinn. and Louisville type ball. They press, run, and shoot the three. Murray St. has won the last five games between these two teams and I think this Racer team is one of their strongest in years.
The line is Murray St -9. I think the Racers win this game by at least 20 pts.

Good luck

GRACE

Forum Member
Dec 16, 2003
Down Here At EIU

Down Here At EIU

I go to EIU.

Go to watch Murray State practice today as they headed into Lantz Arena they are defintely bigger and more talented then EIU.

EIU is going to need J.Wright, Josh Gomez, and Aaron Patterson to play there best to even have a chance with these guys. I did make a mistake I think in taking Murray State -4 1/2 for the first half. But i have been betting against Eastern at home all year and it has paid dividends. Like EIU -7 versus Tenn State, Tenn State wins straight up or SEMO -1 over EIU. SEMO wins by 20.

Good luck tonight guys if you do play this. I know a lot of the guys down here I am sport management major and trust me they do know about the spreads. Not hinting anything by any means but they know whats going on. Will be watching on W-EIU or in person. If anyone ever wants to come down and watch a game shout me a holla.

Even though I do have money on Murray State, J. Wright's my boy!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GRACE

Forum Member
Dec 16, 2003
Another Side Note

Another Side Note

The OVC is the only conference that I do cap now-a-days but I do get to see a lot of the games being in the athletic offices and attending games both at home and on the road. Will bring some insight to these smaller less cared about games. THere's money to be made it isnt always on the most hyped talked about tv games.

ageecee

Forum Member
Aug 17, 1999
Louisiana
Murray St is fuxckin crushing East Illi by 29 at half.

So far this pick is loking good.

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
wow, hope you guys kick ass... i took Eastern small at home...but i didn't see this thread.

Go get 'em guys !

:)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GRACE

Forum Member
Dec 16, 2003
Well guys I hate to say this but that was almost to easy of money huh?

I watched the whole game Eastern was up 5-3 then Murray State went on 48-17 run to finish the half.... Dang to bad i wasnt giving like 20 in the first half would have been a littl struggle huh?