(Must Read!!!) exclusive NFL story score @ Mad Jacks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
//
Finally all the hard work paid off (more than usual)

Since the last Super Bowl (Feb 1st) I have been recording the stories of each team's beat writers of The Sporting News and placing them on the Match Up Forum.
Every week there was an update of events close to the team from the local writer. Thats approximately 20 weeks of good info for each team since last season.
The Sporting News is gone now and with it the links to the stories. But they are here at MJs. :Yep:

I hope everyone has the time to review the stories before betting this year.

The link to MadJacks MatchUp Forum:
http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=26

p.s. the Sporting News stories are on A) and B) for each team.

:spotting: :spotting: :spotting: :spotting: :spotting: :spotting:

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
VD
TSN was bought by FoxSports about a year ago. Fox has slowly stopped articles and writers. There were also less links in the site. Most links went to FoxSports.
Now www.sportingnews.com is just one page. All the story links go to FoxSports.

Last edited:

Vegas Dave

Forum Member
Jul 23, 2002
Yeah I noticed that, but as you mentionned until now, there was a mix of foxsports and tsn's articles on that page, so I thought they maybe merged.

Is the magazine gone as well?

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
VD,
They are still selling the paper/mag and some pay subscription services. I do not know if the original writers are still there or not.
I would be careful of paying for anything TSN until I checked it out.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
//

In all fairness.....................

I have noticed that the quality and content of FoxSports has tremendously improved in the last year. The public will probably have to pay for previously free services, but I dont feel anyone would complain of spending a few dollars if the content and delivery are excellent.

That is a great advantage here at MJs, and a tremendous bonus for the users. If different people pay for different services and post the info here at MJs, It would practically defer the cost.

If I decide to pay, I will post everything here at MJs, especially on the Match-Up forum.

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
//

The players now seem to be:

CBS sportsline / NFL.com

ESPN / ABC (Monday Night Football)

FoxSports / Sporting News

CNN / SI

MSNBC (Microsoft ? NBC) --The worst sports network.

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
//
It appears that the heading "Sporting News" will still have their pay subscription. The writers are supposed to be the same.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
A little off topic

All stories from all sources indicate that the 1st round pick of the Redskins is the Ultimate Head Case.