MVC tournament finals....

pshaps

Forum Member
Feb 15, 2006
Peoria, IL
Who do you think Bradley or Southern Illinois game.... let me here your input.... here is wut i think..

Well, I have to go with Bradley being my school afer alll. Here is the thing, vs. Creighton Bradley was -2.5. Bradley vs. Witchita St. -2. Now, why is a #5 seed team a -2.5 over a #4 seed and a -2 seed of #1. Because they are amazing right now. Even though they are shooting like 35% in the MVC tournament they are stilling winning game. If you look at SIU team there is no way they matchup with Bradley. No way. When the spread comes out for sure Bradley will be the favorites even thought techinally they arent. Look for a -3.5 spread on the game and bet huge on Bradley. There is no way they lose this game even thought they are pretty much locked up with an at-large bid. If you really think the Falker can guard O'Bryant, something is wrong with you. And if you acutally think Tatum can compete with Sommerville, well there is something wrong with you there too. Bradley will beat the crap out of SIU tomorrow, but I would love to hear everyone eles input. I'm sorry for rambling, but it is 3:00 a.m. and its a saturday night *wink *wink... But if the spread is -4.. or so go NUTS on Bradley.... they should win huge..... I'll be in St. Louis tomorrow.... and it should be a great time...!!!

Steve's plays

Forum Member
May 8, 2002
NJ
Love Bradley in this spot, but might bet the money line b/c 4 points might be too much in a game like this. Will be a low scoring game, thinking 60-55 bradley. Not sure what you meant with tatum competing against somerville b/c shaw will be covering somerville. I bet on bradley the 1st two games, let's make it three in a row... go braves !!

Bradley -180 2units.

Bet on MyBookie