MWR big change next year

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Griffin8s

Devil Dog
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Ohio
Well maybe you know and maybe you don't. MWR has a new driver in the 55 car next year. (Will now be the 56 car) Driver Martin Truex Jr. announced today that he will be the pilot of the car next year. Waltrip finally admits he can not drive a race car. (That or tired of paying to fix his car) This may be the prefect time for MWR to be a tough team come next year. Atleast stronger then they are with the 00 and 47 running better then most would expect. That just leaves one question DEI, dead or will it live? The wicked step-mother moves backwards again and with now only JPM in the stable so far for next year and no good driver's I believe will want to move there. Looks like she should have given Junior everything he wanted 2 years ago and may now be left with nothing in the end.

Only problem I see now is kegray won't have that money pot of betting against Waltrip next year.:142smilie

Lumi

LOKI
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
In the shadows
DEI will become a Purgatory for almost good enough drivers.

Amirola, Riggs, Blaney,(tale end of career) Joe Nemechek? I dunno..

Griffin8s

Devil Dog
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Ohio
Now we could what if this to death but "if" Sr. was still alive DEI would be I think comparable to Hendrick or Gibbs. But, it is being run into the ground right in front of our eyes and Jr's.:sadwave: I think without the money that Jr brings in there is no way they would survive. Now add the fact that Truex Jr. is out watch how fast Bass Pro Shops goes somewhere else or gets out of the sport for awhile till things get better. It's a DAMN shame!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg