My 1ST ever Hockey Picks...HELP!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

iahawk06

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
Sioux City,IA
I don't play Hockey to much, but thought I would give it a try tonight, since there is nothing else on
smile.gif

Bufflo
Washington
Vancouver

Them are the teams I will be playing so far..are there any other solid plays out there?

I don't know to much about Hockey, so I'm gonna play the teams or totals that the majority seems to like. I compare them with two other boards picks, see who looks strong and go from there. I would like to play a 5 team parley tonight, so I need 2 more strong plays.

GOOD LUCK
GO HAWKS...IOWA HAWKS
smile.gif

------------------
GO HAWKS!
iahawk06

bgold13

The BestBradley
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
encino, ca
My thoughts exactly. I wasgered on the Kings every game in the playoffs last year and made a ton of $$$$. They are not too good this year so I need to piggy back someone tonight! No baseball and no football=NHL BETS

infinii

Forum Member
Mar 30, 2001
Toronto, Canada
You've got some good picks there.

Why bother exposing yourself to more?

Why not limit the number of plays until you get a grasp of it if you are new to hockey?

good luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

iahawk06

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
Sioux City,IA
Hey, I won on my first night! Had a push on the overs for Buf-SanJo game otherwise I would of won more! Don't know why I backed off Vancouver and Washington. Washington would of been a push too anyways...But oh well I won something tonight!
smile.gif
..Now onto tomarrow night
smile.gif
!

Oct 23 6:53pm 4 Team Parlay - Winner 6.00 to win 82.04 35.93
1. Hockey - Buffalo Sabres - spread -? (+100)
for the entire game held on Oct 23 at 7:05pm [winner]
2. Hockey - San Jose Sharks/Buffalo Sabres - total Over 5 (+110)
for the entire game held on Oct 23 at 7:05pm [push/cancel]
3. Hockey - Colorado Avalanche - spread -? (-160)
for the entire game held on Oct 23 at 8:05pm [winner]
4. Hockey - Carolina Hurricanes/Colorado Avalanche - total Over 5? (+115)
for the entire game held on Oct 23 at 8:05pm [winner]

------------------
GO HAWKS!
iahawk06

iahawk06

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
Sioux City,IA
Oh yeah, I almost forgot!

Thanks guys, I couldn't of never have done this without your help on this board..I absolutely know nothing about Hockey..I'm trying to learn alittle though, it seems alittle easier then football..but I'm sure it's all the same!
wink.gif

Anyways..keep up the good work..their are some great cappers on this board, I followed some of you on here last year, and so far this year...just never pulled the trigger and placed a hockey bet yet , untill tonight!

THANKS
smile.gif

------------------
GO HAWKS!
iahawk06

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg