My BETUS experience!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
First off, I live in Vegas and it's nice having a variety of books that offer different spreads but the Hilton book is really the only book that has just about every spread option available and the Hilton is twenty minutes away. The book at Red Rock does not offer half the lines that are available online so I decided to start an account at BETUS to take advantage of the choice of spreads.

I deposited a mere $100.00 into my newly opened BETUS account just after the new year. By January 21 I had racked my winnings up to $1167.00 before I saw the horrible ratings and reviews about BETUS. That's when I became very wary on whether or not I would be receiving a requested payout. Before making any more bets and allowing the possibility of adding to my winnings I decided to request a payout.

I called a rep and he ran me through the various documentation that was needed to complete a direct deposit payout. He said they need to have a credit card/bank account authentication form, a copy of my drivers license and a copy of a voided check. I took care of those things and sent them over to BETUS. They proceeded to tell me that the signature on my license did not match the signature on the authentication form and they would have to wait until the following day to confirm my identity. My identity was confirmed the next day and then the rep told me that my deposit made on January 2 had not cleared in their system. Keep in mind that they told me this on January 24. That is when I felt that they would just continue to give me the run around trying to get me to bet my balance away. I stayed with it and after two days and about fifteen calls trying to talk to someone in charge I finally had my requested payout put through and 'awaiting supervisor authorization.' I woke up on the 27th and checked the status. It said 'Paid.' I called BETUS and asked them how long it should take to post to my bank account and they told me I should have it by February 2. I did not believe that it would be in my account by then because of all the horror stories that I've read regarding payouts.

Low and behold I received my payout of $1157.00 ($10.00 direct deposit fee) last night!

Minus the headache of the authorization process and what seemed like the run around, I was VERY pleased with the speed of my payout.

Needless to say that even with my very positive experience I will no longer be depositing into BETUS. It's sad to hear so many negative stories with BETUS because my payout went very smooth. It's also too bad because I love all of the spreads available at online books but the possibility of getting screwed will keep me away.

Thought I'd share my one in a thousand positive review of BETUS.

HoopsGuru

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
if you want a lot of different options take a look at 5dimes, bookmaker or the greek. there's plenty of solid books out there!