My biggest play so far this year....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
Boise St-23 @ SMU

Reported yesterday in The Dallas Morning News that the Mustangs will definitely be without 2 players in the secondary and might be without 3. I was at the Oklahoma St game where Woods set the td record and SMU is so small and slow. I'm not saying Boise St. is OSU, but their passing attack will destroy SMU. And as we all know, the Mustangs have absolutely no offense(rank 117th in the nation) and would be very surprised if they score more than 10 in this game. The Broncos might have this covered by halftime and will continue to pour it on in the second half.

Boise St. 48
SMU 10

Mr. Wizard
;)

I also believe Boise St will want to come back after their lackluster homecoming win by only 7 over Tulsa where their fans booed them at the end of the third quarter.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
there`s something wrong

there`s something wrong

in boise this year........i`d be a little leary about making real big plays on them.......best of luck,but looking back at their record this year,they aren`t exactly smoking the bad teams or covering the big spreads.....they aren`t passing the sniff test,if you get my meaning....

but as always,best of luck....hope you nail it....

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
appreciate it weasel, but smu is up there with buffalo as being one of the worst teams in the country. as bad as baylor's d is and you can only muster up 7pts, you have problems. boise st. takes out their problems so far this year racking up normal broncos pts with a complete ass whoopin'.

Mr. Wizard

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BigTymePlayer

Forum Member
Apr 4, 2003
miami
was looking at this game myself. smu is just terrible, boise st should be able to score in bunches .

good luck with your play.
btp

Jaycadd

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
Waco, Tx
Was at the Baylor/SMU game and they do suck. High School football is big in Texas, and I think most of the Div. 5 teams in Texas could beat SMU. Pitiful looking team. Like your pick!!!

Good luck!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NY Reb

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2002
Upstate New York
Good info and nice insights, Mr Wiz. I like your reasoning on this game and I'm looking at it now whereas before I wasn't interested. Thanks for the heads-up and best of luck with it!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
Knock on wood, but this game is going just like I thought. Listening to the game and SMU just lost another defensive starter(dt), and don't expect Boise St. to stop scoring. Let's get another 31 in the second half Broncos.

Mr. Wizard
:D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg