My Golf Outing Thoughts

Smails

BET IT ALL
Forum Member
Jul 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Nole is a great backseat traveler. 8 hours is a long time, but a gallon of crown passes the time nicely. TMIMITW's ride is sweet and Bart is an excellent traveling companion. I'm forever grateful to Skipper for introducing me to you guys and I foresee myself attending for many years to come.
Gambling - I brought 1000. I bet 500 and lost. I bet the other 500 and won. I bet the whole amount and.....lost. The hand I won I had Bohawk and Recon beside me , so I will consider them good luck. My big bet I made sure to have Autmn (Josh's wife) with me for lady luck, but I'm convinced I should have let her place the actual bet.....
Golf - I stunk. I don't play enough. I can't. Hodge, Gary and Justin carried us. I don't think I hit a shot or putt all day. Enjoyed the Knoxville crew the day before and it was kind of nice sticking it to that golf course because they screwed me (long story).
Whatshisnuts was a fine roommate, even though he had no voice and we (mostly me) could not figure out the AC unit. We both woke up in pools of our own sweat the first night.
Nice work coordinating Joker. I get to the front desk and the lady says "I have a reservation for....Judge....Smails? Nole and I rolled laughing! I may frame this billiards five bucks by the way....
I'm gonna say I saved Jack's life from being swallowed by the escalator while everyone else pointed and laughed....yeah, that's it.
Good seeing everyone else too. I would encourage all to attend in the future. It's only as big of a golf, gamblin' drunkfest as you want to make it. Remember you are only hearing the highlights (or...lowlights in some cases). There are many fun times had not involving any one of the three mentioned above. - Smails -:SIB

Nole

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
Knoxville, Tn USA
I'll pour for you anytime Judge Smails!

:mj07:

Man, that was funny! The girl asked, "Are you a judge?"

Holy shit!

:mj07:

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
Nole is a great backseat traveler. 8 hours is a long time, but a gallon of crown passes the time nicely. TMIMITW's ride is sweet and Bart is an excellent traveling companion. I'm forever grateful to Skipper for introducing me to you guys and I foresee myself attending for many years to come.
Gambling - I brought 1000. I bet 500 and lost. I bet the other 500 and won. I bet the whole amount and.....lost. The hand I won I had Bohawk and Recon beside me , so I will consider them good luck. My big bet I made sure to have Autmn (Josh's wife) with me for lady luck, but I'm convinced I should have let her place the actual bet.....
Golf - I stunk. I don't play enough. I can't. Hodge, Gary and Justin carried us. I don't think I hit a shot or putt all day. Enjoyed the Knoxville crew the day before and it was kind of nice sticking it to that golf course because they screwed me (long story).
Whatshisnuts was a fine roommate, even though he had no voice and we (mostly me) could not figure out the AC unit. We both woke up in pools of our own sweat the first night.
Nice work coordinating Joker. I get to the front desk and the lady says "I have a reservation for....Judge....Smails? Nole and I rolled laughing! I may frame this billiards five bucks by the way....
I'm gonna say I saved Jack's life from being swallowed by the escalator while everyone else pointed and laughed....yeah, that's it.
Good seeing everyone else too. I would encourage all to attend in the future. It's only as big of a golf, gamblin' drunkfest as you want to make it. Remember you are only hearing the highlights (or...lowlights in some cases). There are many fun times had not involving any one of the three mentioned above. - Smails -:SIB

You will always be Judge Smails to me, big guy!

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
:s8: Love-fest. Circle jerk. Joker, be pivot man.

rrxr4Oq.gif

Bet on MyBookie