My MLB GOY!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
Colorado Rockies-110

there are two reasons for backing the home team here tonight. one, colorado is rock solid at home and the other is the due factor. i truly believe that the winning streak stops at 11. if the dbacks were at home, i'd keep riding that hot horse, but with them traveling to coors field, i see BIGTIME winner. will try to post later with more details, gotta run for now.

10* Colorado Rockies w/Oliver -110

Mr. Wizard

;)

jtc1984

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
Fl
Just an observation. I don't have exact numbers but the last few times the Rockies have retuned home after a road trip they have lost their first game. Some of the data guys may be able to research this angle. Good luck on your play.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
wizard, ahave not looked at this game yet..but already looked @ all the lines...and i think tjhis line is outta whack. why are the rockies favored? arizona the hottest club around and they are dogs tonite? gl think ur on the right side

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
Having the Rockies favored, I think Vegas wants you to take the Dbacks. We have seen these traps many times in all sports. Yeah, Darren Oliver isn't Roger Clemens by any stretch, but he gets the job done tonight.

Mr. Wizard

BigTymePlayer

Forum Member
Apr 4, 2003
miami
Good spot for the Rockies tonite with Oliver, dont get me wrong he is no pedro but he does perform at home. The Rockies have won all his games at home and i dont care how many games the d backs have won, they are not that good. I give them alot of credit and they did make a good run but tonite it will stop.

btp

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
same scenario on saturday nite...braves favored over rays very small..world had to be on braves..what happened rays beat em. think the same thing tonite and im going w/them..so gl wizz

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
I'm hoping for continued success on GOY's. Hit my NFL game with TB in the Super Bowl, Sacramento in the 1st game of the Dallas series, Texas over LSU in the Cotton Bowl, but I did lose my NCAA hoop game with Kent(damn i hate that team).

Mr. Wizard

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
I think it was one day to soon and the luck was still with Arz.
Dont back off because ARZ goes down tonight. 10 stars.