kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
Season record is 1-1 (50%)
Giants +4.5 WIN
Giants over 39 LOSS

All games posted are for 1 unit:

1) Eagles +1 - I LOVE the Eagles here! A great football team who will want to start their year off w/ a W! This team has potential to be SB bound, but the loss of cb Vincent for the week hurts the play a little. I think McNabb will far outplay McNair and the Eagles D will get after the Titans in a big way. Special teams will have alot to play in this game and Eagles will win that battle! I see alot of peope on the Titans, but I like the Eagles!! Don't be suprised if they open up w/ an onside kick to start this season!!

2) Chiefs +2 I wish I caught the line at +3 but oh well. i will roll the dice. I like the KC offense to put up 20+ points and I don't think the Browns will pull this one out week #1 w/ an unhealthy Couch and a rookie William Green carrying the load in his first game. I expect the Browns to be ready week#2, but week #1 crept up 1 week fast in my opinion

3) Cardinals +7 Put this in 5 days ago. I like Washington to win the game, but win it late and less than a TD. Freddie Jones is a nice addition to the Cardinals passin attack and I think Plummer will hit Boston & Jones on a few nice strikes. Not at ALL sold on Wash O especially QB situation. They have been dreadful against first string D's all pre-season. This is more of a value pick than anything else.

4) Ravens-2 I HATE the Ravens!!! But I think they will EASILY cover this #...and win by close to 14. Their D is obviously weaker, but going against Rodney Peete sounds great to me!! I think Carolina will be terrible until they get Foster on the field and tha is not happening this week! The Ravens O is terrible, but I am very interested to see what Jamal has in the tank! Looked pretty good to me this pre-season which will open up the shaky passing game enough!! Anything under a fg sounds good to me, otherwise I would lay off!

5) Rams-3. YAH YAH YAH...sucker line, don't play them week #1 etc etc. I will play them and play them for 1 unit! The way I see it is simple. St Louis...best O in the game vs Denver O which is top 5 this year in my humble opinion. The real factor is D and special teams. Both teams will put up points, but I see St Louis holding Denver more often! Bottom line, St Louis has Marsall Faulk and Denver doesnt! Curious to see how rookie Portis pans out week #1 and if he will fumble that ball on his NFL debut! Just like the Rams to go 1-0

6) Raiders -7. This line is at 7 for a reason! Raiders will role!! 8 men in the box will shut Alexander down quickly! Gannon, Brown and fat Rice isnt all of the offense this year! This guty Porter is the real deal and will have a nice impact week#1 Secondary will easily shut down th Seahawk passing attack! I will take the Raiders and lay the points....They don't call it gambling for nothing!

7) Teaser Cowboys -2 and Miami -2.5 Cowboys D is LEGIT this year and I hope they become high dogs in the next few weeks. Miami will win this one but I think the line is way to high! Ricky Williams and Miami's O- line still has much to prove. I do think both teams will cover by a fg+

I will happily post my plays each week to see how I cap against the big dogs on this forum!! Good luck to all week#1!!! God I love football Sunday's!!!

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
looked but no.....

looked but no.....

Looked to add Lions +9 but I cant seem to pull the trigger! Lot's of $$ being thrown on Miami, which makes me like Detroit, but I cant do it!!

Like the Bengals, but not at 2.5 points...I liked 2 alot more!

ADDING Jax +3.5 for 1 unit! I just read EJ will be slightly limited today. and the hook on 3 baited me!!

Good luck:toast: :weed: :spotting: :bigun:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
terrible day!!

terrible day!!

Went 3-5 yesterday for a season total of 4-6 (40%)

I still think I had the right side of the Eagles and Cards, but my account doesnt show it!! :mad: I knew Philly would onside a kick early! At least I got lucky with the Chiefs! Being a Cowboy fan, I "thought" I had my teaser in the bag! Soo dissapointing I cant see straight! We are just AWFUL!! Why is their a TE on the field? Why did teh Boys throw NOTHING over the middle? When did Quincy become a "pocket" QB??? Game reminded me of 2 years ago when Dallas lost the onside to Philly!! Another brutal year looms I am afraid!!

was Stupid w/ Ravens and Rams! I should have known better, but oh well...cant look back..only forward! Raiders was never in doubt and the hook on Jax proved to be the right play!

Regards to tonight..I like Pitt catching the points! Their record is phenomenal on Monday nights and huge revenge factor! I really think Steelers +3 is a good play...but need the . Otherwise no play!

Can you all believe the amount of points scored this week!!! Unbelievable!!