My Take on Tonights Game

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Need a new thread to change my luck, not draw attention.
WHen I started my Power numbers this season I called for the Saints to win 12 games this season including this one against the Burgh. I called for 10 wins for the Steelers. I made the Saints 4 points favorite in this spot before the first kickoff of the season. Saints are 4-3 and off the 12 win pace I set for them, so they are what I consider a very DUE team. Steelers are 5-1 and well ahead of the 10 wins I called for. So they are what I consider a Very Due to lose team. If both teams came into this gaon the pace I set for them I'd llay up to 3.5 with the Saints comfortably. If the Saints were simply "on pace" for the 12 wins I'd call for and the Steelers were ahead of the pace, I'd lay up to 6.5. However with Both teams where they are as far as my pace that I set the Saints would be a 7.5 better.
The fact that the Saints are one dementional as far as missing Bush and the other back hurts that number. Steelers are banged up on the defensive side of the ball. Coaching edge is a substantial one in favor of Payton. Bottom line is Saints -1 at home is a bargain. I'm all over the over as posted in my other thread.

Play on Saints -1
4 units

Shleprock

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2007
why is coaching staff in favor of saints.? Seems to me the other way steeler coaching staff held this team together with their philosophy when everyone said thwey would be lucky to get 2 wins with rothlisberger out.Peyton and his team has struggled all season.

Shleprock

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2007
WHen I started my Power numbers this season I called for the Saints to win 12 games this season including this one against the Burgh. I called for 10 wins for the Steelers. I made the Saints 4 points favorite in this spot before the first kickoff of the season. Saints are 4-3 and off the 12 win pace I set for them, so they are what I consider a very DUE team. Steelers are 5-1 and well ahead of the 10 wins I called for. So they are what I consider a Very Due to lose team. If both teams came into this gaon the pace I set for them I'd llay up to 3.5 with the Saints comfortably. If the Saints were simply "on pace" for the 12 wins I'd call for and the Steelers were ahead of the pace, I'd lay up to 6.5. However with Both teams where they are as far as my pace that I set the Saints would be a 7.5 better.
The fact that the Saints are one dementional as far as missing Bush and the other back hurts that number. Steelers are banged up on the defensive side of the ball. Coaching edge is a substantial one in favor of Payton. Bottom line is Saints -1 at home is a bargain. I'm all over the over as posted in my other thread.

Play on Saints -1
4 units

you know the old saying about the due theory "don't do it"

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Hey if you think the Steelers have a smarter head coach thats your opinion. My opinion is that he can't shine Peytons shoes when it comes to intelligence, game planning and overall scheme. Does not mean I'm right. It's just what i believe.
As far as your cute little remark about the due system, Thanks for sharing it. good luck tonight

TeeMo

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2008

Play on Saints -1
4 units

Interesting analysis.......but I think you are very mistaken thinking that the Saints are gonna win 12 games this year......just an opinion. Wishing you luck this year....:toast:

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Interesting analysis.......but I think you are very mistaken thinking that the Saints are gonna win 12 games this year......just an opinion. Wishing you luck this year....:toast:

At the start of the year I run down each teams schedule. The 12 wins was projected before week 1. Before any injuries or results came in:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg