My teaser of the day $$$

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BuffaloBookie88

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2004
Dont really know why im posting this after the fact but i made a shitload of bills on this 2 team 6 pt teaser today...im so pumped

Ne + 4

Buffalo-5

Hope everyone had a great holiday, and as good of a sunday as i did!

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
congrats....had you parlayed the two without the 6 point teaser you would have made about 5 times whatever you won....teasers are worthless.

Nole

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
Knoxville, Tn USA
I had Pittsburgh, the Giants, the Chargers, Houston, Carolina, N.O., N.E. Buffy, Dallas and Arizona parlayed!!!

Not sure why I'm posting either.

Aren't I awesome?!!!!

:142lmao:

nole

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuffaloBookie88

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2004
True dude, just couldnt bring myself to give the full 11, after seeing how well everyone that gave 10 or more points did the past few weeks

Jalen45

sikwitit!
Forum Member
Jan 13, 2003
in the northeast
teasers arent worthless what the hell you talking about.

for instance. redskins in a 2 team teaser today covered, however paralyed would have lost. parlays suck. 2 team teasers are where its at. even money.

homedog

I'm trite!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Nole in Vol Land said:
I had Pittsburgh, the Giants, the Chargers, Houston, Carolina, N.O., N.E. Buffy, Dallas and Arizona parlayed!!!

Aren't I awesome?!!!!

nole

Wow that is great but you would never guess what happened to me today. I picked a winner from each game and generated a parlay. Yep, you're right...... I won. Unbelievable. Hate to post after the fact but since the thread was started......what the hel. :clap:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
statistical analysis shows that teasers are worthless....you dont get enough back to overcome to odds you lose when teams cover with the normal spread involved.....plus when you typically lose a game in a parlay you usually lose that game in the teaser.

Jalen45

sikwitit!
Forum Member
Jan 13, 2003
in the northeast
i see what your saying there, if that was true, but i wouldnt use the word "typically"............

lots of games are decided by 6 points in either direction, and 10 if your playing a 3 teamer.

parlays are very nice, only if you hit them though. at least on a teaser, your chances are better to win even money, then risking 2 games straight up to win whatever amount thats paying out.

i personally would tease anyday then parlay with 2 teams.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
a 3 team 6 point teaser pays even money
a three team parlay pays 6-1

there is no doubt that the parlay is the better way to go (and it still is a sucker bet but less so than the teaser)

bombercoops

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2003
oz
Nole in Vol Land said:

Aren't I awesome?!!!!

nole
LOL! Solid day nole! Aren't you forgetting miami -2/ and the under at 46.5 in tonights teaser for your house and two cars? Wow, what a day!

Taximike

Forum Member
Oct 2, 2002
Akron, Oh
gjn23 said:
a 3 team 6 point teaser pays even money
a three team parlay pays 6-1

there is no doubt that the parlay is the better way to go (and it still is a sucker bet but less so than the teaser)

Actually, three team 6 point teasers pay 2-1; I'm not sure if they are sucker bets or not, but generally, the only way i tease a game is 7-9 point favs down to 1-3 points. For instance, today( in keeping with the posting of bets after the games are over :rolleyes: ) i had mia., indy., and sea., all -1, and while i got EXTREMELY lucky on two of the games, if i had bet any of the games flat, they lose.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bombercoops

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2003
oz
I like to do the same thing when I tease games TM. Fav's of 6-8.5 points down to pk-2.5. I see the value in this, and tonight was a perfect example.