My total of the year

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
ASU under 50.5

2 major reasons -
1)ASU was on national TV last weekend and got picked apart early....but in reality their defense is above average with Erickson. That could create some value.
2) UCLA scored 27 points last week against UA, but if you look at the box score they only had 288 total yards of offense. That should of meant about 14 points. They got 100 yard kick return and 3 short fields.

So we have some value off of last week.

Additionally, UCLA is starting a guy named Oscar Rasshan, and if a guy named Oscar Rasshan lights up the ASU defense, then I deserve to lose the money. Cowan and Olsen aren't even that good, so I dont know how good this kid can be. ASU's pass defense isn't that bad (although they looked awful against the spread offense early), so it could be tough for Cowan to throw...I could just imagine what it will be like for Rasshan.

ASU is also off the emotional Oregon game, and could come out flat for a quarter or half, which is typical under a D Erickson coached team. Not to mention DE loves sticking to the run until the fourth quarter....

Plus, if it is a blowout, ASU will probably pull Rudy early just as a precaution to that thumb injury...then run run run.

ASU also doesnt play as well away from Sun Devil Stadium, where their lowest point total was 31 (they scored 23 AT WSU and AT Oregon they last 2 road games) and you have a play.

7 TD's is a lot for team like UCLA that knows their defense is going to have to play awesome for them to win with this QB playing.

A 28-21 game is a winner...thats a lot of points - I like the -7 a little but not as much as the total.

UNDER 50.5

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Toledo Prophet

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2005
Toledo, Ohio
Additionally, UCLA is starting a guy named Oscar Rasshan, and if a guy named Oscar Rasshan lights up the ASU defense, then I deserve to lose the money.

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:
What a great line........and liked the overall breakdown as well.

ASU been slow starters all year, could take even longer today to get going if they're still hungover from last week.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg