Goodluck to all

This is FOCKING WAR!!!!!!!

:mad: :firing: :firing: :bigun: :bigun: :mad:

DeDe

Forum Member
Apr 9, 2002
ALWAYS LOOK FOR YOUR PLAYS..A QUESTION

ALWAYS LOOK FOR YOUR PLAYS..A QUESTION

for you..why Dallas..I have had them the last two..please give me your reason..thanks and good luck!
Keep them winners coming:) :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
Not all that certain about the over. I think for Dallas to have a chance they have to have something left for the 4th qtr which means they need to slow thing down a bit.

Gotta take the under here.

JMO

GL

Bill

jaron

Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
San Dog, Southern Cal
This will be a closer game than most

This will be a closer game than most

people think. Nellie will use whatever it takes to pull a game five @ Dallas. If they win this one, Dirk maybe back for the next game on Thursday.
Dallas will play hard and will score willingly. Hack a Bowen maybe pulled again. The only thing that bother's me is 9 dressed up to play for Dallas, so Spurs may have an advantage there. But if Dallas plays clean and mistake free game, then they will have a chance. They need to use their speed to win this one, never get away from "run and gun."
Many are thinking Dallas will slow it down to get a chance. You are completely wrong. Be much quicker and you'll beat the Spurs.

This is a high game with Dallas covering, if not winning SU.

goodluck to all

THIS IS A FOCKING WAR!!!!!!

jaron

Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
San Dog, Southern Cal
What happens if surprisingly Dirk plays?!

What happens if surprisingly Dirk plays?!

Mark Cuban is trying his best to give his team a chance to get a 5th game at minimum. Cuban can smell it, and the smell of the finals is slowly fading. He will do something about it.

Did you also hear Parker's interview? This guy thinks that this game is on the bag. He is looking at the Nets already, and saying that the Nets will be rsted. That the Spurs has a lot of old players that they also need the rest.
What a cocky asshole!!! A focking rookie that is counting is the chicken before the eggs hatch. Hey ASSHOLE, the chicken needs to get laid first, before it lays the eggs, and then count the focking chicken. You and the other French fockers can go back home!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CryBoy

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Arlington, TX
Re: What happens if surprisingly Dirk plays?!

Re: What happens if surprisingly Dirk plays?!

jaron said:
Did you also hear Parker's interview? This guy thinks that this game is on the bag. He is looking at the Nets already, and saying that the Nets will be rsted. That the Spurs has a lot of old players that they also need the rest.
What a cocky asshole!!! A focking rookie that is counting is the chicken before the eggs hatch. Hey ASSHOLE, the chicken needs to get laid first, before it lays the eggs, and then count the focking chicken. You and the other French fockers can go back home!

Love this angle! Ala Charles Barkley in 1995 Playoffs versus the Rockets!

WTG, jaron!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg