My week 7 Shark Plays

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Record 11-10 -2?? ?? ?? ?? Last week was abysmal 2-6. The props went 0-5.??
Week 7 NFL Shark Plays
15-12-2

Jacksonville Jaguars - 3 over the New York Giants DraftKings Sports Book
This line doesn’t make much sense considering the Giants are hot and the Jaguars have been struggling. If you look at this game thought the Jaguars are stout vs. the run and could limit RB Saquon Barkley’s rushing yards. I like the Jaguars blitzed a little more last week but they got beat by QB Matt Ryan. Ryan was simply awesome and made big-time throws that I don’t think Giant’s QB Daniel Jones can make. Plus, the Giants don’t have the wide receiver threats that the Colts do. The jaguars could have trouble against that improved Giant’s defense but I think they have enough weapons to exploit a blitz or two. Look for RB Travis Etienne to have a really good game. I have the Giants 20-10.
Denver Broncos -1 over the New York Jets DraftKings Sports Book
Another line that doesn’t make much sense considering both teams seem to be headed in opposite directions. I like the Broncos because they have a stout defense and I can see them limiting RB Breece Hall and forcing QB Zach Wilson to beat them. I don’t see it happing and I think the Broncos can move the ball on the Jet’s improving defense. Broncos 24 - 16
??Michael Gallup OVER 52.5 receiving yards

Last edited:

baby johnson

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2001
dicken's cider, wisconsin
Record 11-10 -2? ? ? ? Last week was abysmal 2-6. The props went 0-5.?
Week 7 NFL Shark Plays
15-12-2

Jacksonville Jaguars - 3 over the New York Giants DraftKings Sports Book
This line doesn’t make much sense considering the Giants are hot and the Jaguars have been struggling. If you look at this game thought the Jaguars are stout vs. the run and could limit RB Saquon Barkley’s rushing yards. I like the Jaguars blitzed a little more last week but they got beat by QB Matt Ryan. Ryan was simply awesome and made big-time throws that I don’t think Giant’s QB Daniel Jones can make. Plus, the Giants don’t have the wide receiver threats that the Colts do. The jaguars could have trouble against that improved Giant’s defense but I think they have enough weapons to exploit a blitz or two. Look for RB Travis Etienne to have a really good game. I have the Giants 20-10.
Denver Broncos -1 over the New York Jets DraftKings Sports Book
Another line that doesn’t make much sense considering both teams seem to be headed in opposite directions. I like the Broncos because they have a stout defense and I can see them limiting RB Breece Hall and forcing QB Zach Wilson to beat them. I don’t see it happing and I think the Broncos can move the ball on the Jet’s improving defense. Broncos 24 - 16
?

why does your writeup make me think you actually like Jax?

Batman

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 21, 2014
How does Rypien to start over Russell Wilson affect your view of Broncos? Much of a downgrade?

Bet on MyBookie