No unit change
- $325.00

YTD:

84-48
+ 140 units
+ $11,730.00
since 5/29 for a dollar guy!

Today:

We are going to play two 2team parlays b/c I love the favorites in interleagur 2day.

If you do not play the parlays, be careful, 3 out of for will barely make you any cash. These are very expensive, but I love them (where have i heard that before?)

Parlay Yankees -170/Cleveland -170 3units
" Cubs -170/Marlins -170 4units

I would cap these individually as 4,5,and the cubs a 6star; but in a parlay situation;this is the right move. I usually do not do this, so let's hope lady luck shines on us today.

Conservative move: play cubs and marlins for 4 stars a piece. Both losing would be a miracle.

Let's go 4-0!!!
Nation of Domination

cisco

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2000
usa/mexico
I'm with you on this. Let's make the man bleed today.
wink.gif

spanky2

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
toronto,canada
Nation, I RARELY play the bases,no interest in it.Doesn't that seem like alot of chalk to lay in every game? As I see ,you are having a great year and I say 'congrats.' to you and keep it going!!!! But it just does'nt a whole lot of sense to me, It's lie betting all the double digit favs. in football or hoops on the moneyline=more to lose than to win.. AS I said you are going great and I don't care much for these guys,so I'm not one to talk.I am more of a 'value player where I will usually end up playing a team that is 'getting'.But as we all know 'value ' is only good if it's a winner..Good luck..Spanky...

Mickey

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Boise, Idaho USA
Un-friggin'-believable!! I think 90% of the forum would agree that the 2 strongest plays on the board today were the Yankees and the Marlins! Just one of those days we all should have stayed in bed! Anyway...nice try nation! I think your parlay idea was a smart money-management tool that actually saved us some cash had we bet all 4 games straight up. Tomorrow is OUR day guys! I don't see nation losing 3 days in a row. No way!
smile.gif

Bet on MyBookie