Nation30 and Volfan

nation30

Forum Member
May 29, 2001
Indianapolis,IN;US
3-0 +12 units going into late night card

3-0 +12 units going into late night card

hope you enjoyed the plays we gave out here.
happy holidays
N30:spotting: :Yep: dance1 :clap: kurby

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
not trying to be a dick, but why are you here updating your thread when you win 12 units....but I haven't seen you on the NFL forum where you gave out -15.5 units worth of picks today? Congrats on the fine b-ball day so far, but how about taking the bad with the good and being stand up about all of your picks, not just the winning ones!! good luck on your rutgers game....hope you finish the night with a winner!!

nation30

Forum Member
May 29, 2001
Indianapolis,IN;US
no offense taken. we did have a bad day in nfl. I usually dont post to say hey look...yeah thats right you can read...you lost ...we lost .....everyone lost on these plays.

I think it is human nature and a occupational nature to be happy about success and post it.

We do take responsibility for our losses. Sorry we dont advertise them. I am not sure anyone does.

But,....point taken.
Have a good night and Good Luck with whatever you are playing.
N30

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
I agree nation30...and I appreciate your comments in the NFL forum in your thread. I know you guys are doing the best you can and we appreciate all that you contribute here. Keep up the hard work....I'm sure you guys will come back strong in the NFL tomorrow....good luck!!

bigghead

Forum Member
Oct 20, 2003
mcity said:
not trying to be a dick, but why are you here updating your thread when you win 12 units....but I haven't seen you on the NFL forum where you gave out -15.5 units worth of picks today? Congrats on the fine b-ball day so far, but how about taking the bad with the good and being stand up about all of your picks, not just the winning ones!! good luck on your rutgers game....hope you finish the night with a winner!!

Why would anyone care unless they are following blindly. Do some homework.

bigd

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2000
Wi
:shrug: :nono: Not so fast my friend with your 3-0. First of all Rutgers won by 5 which is a push with your lines. all the books I use had them at 6 and 6 1/2. Next I never saw Memphis at -1 1/2
Everything I had was -2 which was a push. E. Car. was a real win, :rolleyes: congrats: And Hawaii was a loss:( :( So the way I have you for the day is: 1-2-1, almost 50-50. Love your posts, But please be realistic with your lines: :nono: Thanks, and keep up the good work.

hyperion

Forum Member
Jun 27, 2000
Vol/Nation,

Thanks for taking the time to post. Not sure why you do with all the ridiculous crap you deal with, but thanks!

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
i'll vouge for u volfan. memphis was -1' till about 11:45 . i played mizzouri +1' so he definitely did get memphis -1';)

txhorns

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2002
TEXAS
I got mem -1 with my local so damn sure was a winner for me!!!
Thanks for the time and the helping confidence:Yep:

volfan

Elephant Hunter
Forum Member
Jul 18, 1999
BIG ORANGE LAND!!
I was leaning Tex Arl...
Indy has screwed me enough, byu lines seems a touch too high and LaSalle line look about right. I think they can win by 10 or better if they are hitting the 3's and containing Zimm....

Bet on MyBookie