AGREE

TOTALY AGREE. THANKS FOR POST.
TELL SIDE KICK HE IS MISSED.
GOOD LUCK. AL FARR

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
I'm on xavier as well. I thought volfan said the other day he was done posting, but alas, the subtle free advertising is back and keeping the name vol and nation fresh in potential customers heads, still best of luck to everyone, my opinion is my opinion though, let's go X

Mike

Goiing Gone

Forum Member
May 13, 2002
WIS
Let me bump this up for you so we do not have to deal with your self-serving pretentious drivel:rolleyes:

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
Exactly nation, we know it hit, good job, stop the self serving bs though, post the picks, let others say nice job and clap, not yourself :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger

Mr Hockey

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2003
got a better idea

stop obsessing over how someone posts or why.

all of you try to act holier then though about these services etc but it is a business like any other & some of you same people would do the same little subtle advertising if it was your service or with any business you might run.

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
don't mind them posting, but when they lose, I don't see them coming to post any follow ups....but when they win (which hasn't been too often lately) they are there to let everyone know. If they would show up for the losses like they do the wins, I would have more respect for them. Oh well, good hit tonight!! :cool:

Mr Hockey

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2003
mcity said:
don't mind them posting, but when they lose, I don't see them coming to post any follow ups....but when they win (which hasn't been too often lately) they are there to let everyone know. If they would show up for the losses like they do the wins, I would have more respect for them. Oh well, good hit tonight!! :cool:

I could understand your point on the posting tactics. I just think if they portray these characteristics over & over, why expect a change? Why bother reading it if bothers some that much?

skulldog

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
Boston, Ma. USA
Most don't post when they lose unless it was a bad beat:rolleyes: Mr. hockey was right don't read their posts, starting to think there are too many women in the forum w/all the whinning that goes on.;)

Goiing Gone

Forum Member
May 13, 2002
WIS
skulldog said:
Most don't post when they lose unless it was a bad beat:rolleyes: Mr. hockey was right don't read their posts, starting to think there are too many women in the forum w/all the whinning that goes on.;)

Live by your own rule then Dog, when people "whine" don't read THEIR WHINNING REPLIES. If somebody gives a poster an attaboy and he replies fine but this HEY ALL LOOK AT ME I WON A GAME is just SIMPLE B.S. All it does is move good posts off the first page.

pirate fan

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2002
I just want to say nice job last night. We all win or lose and everyone knows it. I don't care about the disappearing when you lose or cheering when you win. Vol and nation have a proven record and I appreciate their thoughts any any game. Again, nice call last night.:D even though I had richmond:(

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
mr. hockey,

Point well taken.....these guys probably won't ever change their posting tactics.....although as I said, I think they would be smart to do so.....and I think they would gather a lot more respect from people on here.

skulldog,

I don't know who is "whinning" I think some are pointing out to others that these guys aren't in this for our good. If you ran a pay sight, why would you post "free" plays on a sight like this for any other reason than to promote yourself? If I was one of their paying members, I would be mad. although given the fact that we have seen a lot of losers lately out of these guys, they are giving us the real "picks of the litter" :nono:

pirate,

proven record? are you serious? They don't post a record on here for one....second, from what I hear, their real record is terrible.

good luck to all either way....use them as a tool just as you would anyone else on here.....just think what they do is a little shaddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie