Indianapolis,IN;US
Yesterday

1-2
-3 units
-$650

YTD:

52-31
+82 units
+$6,285.00 (for a hund. player since 5.29)

Today:

I really like these plays

4 stars Cleveland -170
4 stars Dbacks -170 (box Schil)
3 stars Yanks -240 (expensive but they will not lose)
3 stars Cardinals -130

Let's go 4-0!

Nation of Domination.

I will no posting tomorrow, but I will like the twins and twins under. See ya Sunday. Great Luck to All.

snoozing

Forum Member
Feb 14, 2001
Milltown, NJ
Good record and great to see you publishing it. Like your picks but would never takes Yanks -240 the way they are playing now.

LOL
Bill

Padre

Forum Member
Mar 11, 2000
San Diego CA
Hey NAtion , how ya been?

Just to let ya know i havent got your e-mail yet, would like to hear from ya soon.

I wanted to let y ou know that i have developed a pretty good money management system with your plays, also if you wanted to know this or not, but i compared it versus a run line wager system.

That is taking all your picks and taking the ones that are possible to give -1.5 to get a little better advantage. well believe or not but as of 6/21 dating back to where you started on 5/29, it is basically even and only moves a litte either week after week.

JUst thought you might like to know, that is if you already do and decide that it isnt benificial to wager on the run line.

Quite honestly the only benifit that i have seen to date with it, is you dont have to have so much outlay or higher % of your bankroll on the line each day.

JUst a few thoughts, and to let you know to keep up the good work and that alot are watching.\

Padre

Bet on MyBookie