Nation's Night Moves

nation30

Forum Member
May 29, 2001
Indianapolis,IN;US
Seattle -150 5stars
Minny -120 3stars
Minny u/9 3stars

Also have a lean toward Dbacks +140 and Braves -220!! (For those who like a little more action.)

Great Luck to All!!!
Nation of Domination

cisco

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2000
usa/mexico
I played the 3 day games. 2-0 so far. I'm going to play all your night games as well.
Bring 'em home baby!!!

Mickey

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Boise, Idaho USA
Trust me Cisco....better get out your fryin' pan cuz Nation30 ALWAYS brings home the bacon! Since I started following Roy I feel like I should be arrested for stealing!
smile.gif

visionary

Forum Member
Feb 21, 2001
man o man..what a blast from the past........."I feel like I should be arrested for stealing"..........I used to say that to my friends fresh out of college when I made 150k during the fb season and into the ncaa tourney..no one could believe it...everyone thought I was dealing drugs,lol,no one believed I made it betting on sports!!! they were watching me spend $$$ like it was out of a movie....but it was true..the books couldnt believe it either..for 8 months I didnt lose....that was the beginning of the end....I have been chasing that streak ever since......and yes, it still hasnt happened..not 8 mos of profit......no way....

spanky2

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
toronto,canada
Hey Vision, but wasn't it a great ride and something you shall always remember????Shit, we gotta spend it somewhere,eh???

Mickey

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Boise, Idaho USA
Man...what a great story Vis! (Hell...they could probably make a movie about YOU!) I'm such a "small-timer" that if I make $100 I feel like I just robbed Fort Knox! So...let me check tonight's scores...Ooops! Guess I should have said Roy ""damn near always" brings home the bacon!
smile.gif
We'll get it back tomorrow guys!
smile.gif

Bet on MyBookie