Nats +210, Twins, Os, Pats

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Going with Nats to avoid sweek for $250...they are hitting the ball...Olsen pitched well in minors this past week in warmups...veteran, hard throwing lefty might be what the Nats need..Nats still haven't used their best pen...Nats avoid the sweep

Twins-Twins good contact hitters and will get to Wakefield..they won't be swinging wild..for $200

And Os..only because their starter is in fine form and should be able to go 7 strong...and they hold on for $300...and llike them for 5 innings for $200

And like the Pads for $400..Matos tough..and Pads underrated...

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Adding Chisox +110

Adding Chisox +110

Don't like the Sox lineup..Garcia I think is the difference in this game...Eveland shut down the Os the other day...he's the Jays 5th starter...and for a reason..soft tosser who can get racked...don't think he repeats his performance against the Os...Garcia was tough last time out..for 6 innings..don't see why he can't repeat..like the Chisox for 5 innings at +$105for $250 and $200 for the game...sox win both

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add Chisox 1st 5 and Os first 5 and Os Series Play

Add Chisox 1st 5 and Os first 5 and Os Series Play

Season 26-19 +$2385 5-5 yesterday with $50 loss

Like Garcia to be good again tonight for 5-6 innings..Eveland is nothing special..he has to be picture perfect with his control and breaking stuff to be effective...two games in a row..I'll bet against...Garcia for $300 +105 5 innnings

Os, Hernendez is the most improved Os starter..throws hard and he's a big kid who has endurance...think he carries over his 1st game performance tonight...Sheets can be dominate...but he's fragile as all get out...Os glad to be out of town,..new start...if they don't go to their pen, they can win 5 inning games...think they do tonight for $300

Os Series play at $160 for $50...illiogical I know...but like the 1st two game starter matchups and worst case is a split...play the Os tomorrow as well..Os have worst pen in baseball..but next two starters can get them to the 7th...and think that's good enough

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg