Nats, As and Chisox

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Record 4-5 +$340

Bad day yesterday...but still up on the year. Liking a few dogs today.

Chisox +125 first 5 innings for $400. Recall an substantial trend with Garcia from years back..he's a great day game pitcher...almost like a 900 winning percentage for his career...Twins a real solid team but being a favorite on the road..Freddie still looked like he had good stuff last year...combined with the day time trend...also like the Chisox to win the game +$112 for $200.

Going with the Nats again...the Mets are only slightly better than the Nats and that's not saying much..Lannan their best pitcher coming off a horrible start...but he's kind of a vet who will straighten out..no idea how Perez will fair..best case scenario is he's good for 6 or so..but think Lannan can match him..and like the Nats pen late if Perez is sharp today..Nats for $400

And liken the As again +160 for $100...this team is a bunch of no names while fokls think the Angels are good, which they are not..think the As are the better team and the pitching matchup is about even...

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Adding Padres +150 and Marlins -140

Adding Padres +150 and Marlins -140

Like the Pads to win one in this series and this is the one I think they'll take. Matos had a pretty good rookies season last year...pretty good stufff..Hammels is OK, but nothing liike they'll see tomorrow with Jiminez. Pads lineup is pretty solid, not like the Pads from years past...Pads also have a good pen and beteen the good started in Matos and the better pen, think they take this one..Pads + 150 for $300

Like the Marlins with their ace..will he have two bad games in a row...don't think so..will Padilla..yes...Johnson is a better pitcher than Padilla, period...both can throw lights out...and even if both do, think the Marlins can squeak this out...Marlins -140 for $200

And today, 1-1 so far with the Chisox 5 inning bet being the higher wager...love Freddy Garcia in daytime baselball...hanging on with the Nats in the 9ty

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
adding over 9 1/2 +110 Os/Blue Jays

adding over 9 1/2 +110 Os/Blue Jays

5th starters for both clubs...both clubs hitting the ball well..one of these should score 7+ I would think...Os pen is terrible...Blue Jays starter mediocre soft tosser...think this one will end up in double digits...over 9 1/2 for $300...

Sweated out the Nats win..wow

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yanno

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2001
Ontario
Good Luck

Good Luck

Congrats on your Chisox 1st 5 and the Nats win. I had the under 4? for the Mets for the 1st 5 and going into the 9th it felt like heart attack country, so I went to the store for some mix and hoped it would be over by the time I got back. That last half inning sounded nerve wracking. But hey, just something to remember next time we talk about our bad beats. :00hour

Anyways, thanks for your thoughts on the other games. I had preconceptions about the As and Pads and really was not looking at the Marlins so far. Much appreciated. I'll follow Let's cash! :mj06: