Nats, Reds

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Season 28-23, +$1495 lost $850 last night

Liking the Nats again tonight..Lannan is a quality starter...period..Nats can score and defense is OK..not great..OK...Nats have played Phil twice and Mets and now they get the Brewers...Philly is top notch and Mets suck and the Nats won 2 of 3...Brewers a big notch below the Phils...Nats battled the Phils in almost every game but one...and won 2...Brewers could look like "easy meat" compared to the Phils lineup...don't get me wrong, Brewers are a solid hitting club..but Lannan will get their big sticks out...he's very crafty as they say...he'll pitch around the big guns...Gallago is pretty good for the Brewers but the Nats are scoring on every pitcher irght now for 4+ runs a game...Il'll take the home team +140 for $500..my highest play..and the first 5 innings for +130 for 200...Nats win this one at home

Liking the Reds over the Pirates for $200 at +105...havent' seen the Reds starter yet..but he pitched good the first time out...but I have see Duke....he's kind of meaty...Reds an imporved club..Pirates too...but Reds much more so...they either beat Duke into the ground or their relief staff..take your pick.

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add Toronto +105 Os +140 and KC +110

Add Toronto +105 Os +140 and KC +110

Toronto +105 for $250...Marcum as good as Weaver if not better...Toronto better sticks and home..Angels just not that good this year

Os +140...god I made this mistake last night and doing it again for $200...reasoning is their starter has been good first two times out..As starter can be had...and Oakland is good, but not as good as the American League East...and the Os should not feel like they'll lose the game before it starts like they do in the east

Kc +110---greineke better than Baker...Royals lineup is revamped bunch of veterans...Grienke must go 7+ for the win. for $200

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add Indians +128

Add Indians +128

Indiians starter solid..Buehle can be tough...but think he's off in his 3rd strart after two good ones...don't like Chisox lineup...Indians home and feeling good about themselves after win yesterday....think they get 4+ off of Buehle and that's all they'll need for $250

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
leake will be very good if dusty doesnt ruin him
is young & will be nconsistant

Its not IF but WHEN Dusty ruins the young arms of the Reds. I'd have figured the ownership would have gotten rid of him before now, but maybe when the Reds fail to win even 75 games this season they will put Dusty out to pasture where he belongs...:sadwave: