Navy vs ECU

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Pika-Capper

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2004
WTF navy QB run to win the game or something ? he got 2/6 7 yards passing, and the rest is rushing. can they really win a game with qb rushing like that ? i cant watch the game, but i m very supprise how he does it and have a score like this, and i hope Navy will cover the -12 fav :com: :com:

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
WTF navy QB run to win the game or something ? he got 2/6 7 yards passing, and the rest is rushing. can they really win a game with qb rushing like that ? i cant watch the game, but i m very supprise how he does it and have a score like this, and i hope Navy will cover the -12 fav :com: :com:

Nothing new, they lead the nation in rushing for a reason.

Once saw them run the ball up the gut on 4th and 12.

Pika-Capper

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2004
well i never seen a game with 7 yard passing and with over 300+ yard rushing hehe. Well i wanna see a game with them vs the best rushing def ehhe, wonder how they gonna win ? but i do hope they cover the -12 thou :SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
60 carries and 380 yards, that's as good as it gets. At this point there is no reason to even try a pass if you can just steamroll like that.

Pika-Capper

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2004
do they run the clock down with 5 mins left ? or they gonna keep go for it in college FB ? can someone tell me ?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bert07

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
he had 3 times where guys were WIDE open and he over threw them

really liked that one too.....

marine

poker brat
Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Fort Worth, TX
Navy ( and Army too) football teams are rushing teams. Navy is the last of the Option Offense really. Why? because of height and weight restrtictions in the Navy amd at USNA, you can't let 300+ pound pigs play the line and put up a strong pass protection O-line. The qb gets ROCKED anytime Navy would play a halfway decent school just due to the huge inequality on the line of schrimmage. By running the option, they can hope to nuetralize that disadvantage and they save the passing stuff for teams that match up to them physically - like army, AF, VMI, citadal.