NBA 2002-01-12

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Elvino

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2000
Graceland
TCB......

Minnesota vs. Washington

Several reasons in this one. Washington 5-0 SU, 4-1 ATS at home vs. Minnesota. 7-2 ATS last 9. Minnesota coming off a huge night against the Lake show, then travels for one night to play in Washington and goes back home and won't play until the 15th.
Mentally, I don't think they will be fired up to play. MJ and Co. at home getting points, me likee.

Minnesota vs. Washington +2.5--3 Unit

New Jersey vs. Orlando

New Jersey gets the perverbial road sandwich game tonight traveling to Orlando to take on the Magic. This, I believe opened at Orlando -2.5 and is now a PK. Orlando is 7-1 SU in the last 8 vs. New Jersey and New Jersey has San Antonio on the blocks at home on the 15th. Not a strong play, but I still like it.

New Jersey vs. Orlando PK--1 Unit

Denver vs. Houston

Both teams average about 187 points combined and with the opening line of 183.5 is not glowing like a neon sign. But what is amazing, is that at 183.5 Total, is not even close to the average these two teams have combined in the last 10. In fact, at this total, it is 10-0 ATS. In the last 10 games, these teams have combine to score on average 203.9 PPG.
To be honest, what keeps me from making this a 4 UNIT play is that trends from both team doesn't support this, with Denver going 5-0 to the UNDER in their last 5 and Houston going 3-0.
But the other trend to me is stronger and I am going to stick to my guns.

Denver vs. Houston OVER 183.5--3 UNIT

Maybe more later......
Elvino

Last edited:

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
Watch yourself on Den over. This is 8 points under the lowest total in the past 6 years. Looks like Vegas wants the over. Also, I have a strong trend calling for the under tonight. Might just pass.

Elvino

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2000
Graceland
gsp,

Share the knowledge. What strong trend do you have? Maybe I missed something. Always willing to hear about different trends, especially if I overlooked something.

Elvino

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Elvino

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2000
Graceland
Captain hook came to the rescue. Keeping me from going 0-3 tonight.
Final count: 1-2 -1.40

TOTAL FOR SEASON 4-2 +2.60

Have a good night,
Elvino