Sonics 24
Dallas 20

Gregory

Forum Member
Nov 2, 2001
Los Angeles, CA Good Ol' USofA
nba.com

nba.com

I've been watching the scores on the league's web site for about a year now, all in all they're as bad as everybody else.

You can tell who's streaming the nba.com scoreboard because when the league score server's data stream gets jacked up, it takes down the client websites as well.

I've looked very hard for one good source for up the minute and reliable scores and haven't found one that I'm completely happy with.

Sites that take their data stream from stats.com seem to fare a little better but on the whole, it seems sooner or later everyone disappoints.

I can't explain why but of all the web sites that disseminate scoring information for free, the Don Best site seems to be among the more reliable, but that may just be my impression.

I suppose if I was a really "big time" gambler, I would pay for a service like Stats.com, Sports Ticker, or some similar entity because at least then I would be entitled to chew someones ass and maybe feel a bit better.

Until then, in the words of Jake and Elwood Blues of Blues Brothers fame..."Whaddya want fa nuthin? Rubber Biscuit?"

All the best to all of us.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg