NBA Fri...Couple Plays!!!

RDavis

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
FLoida
3-0 +10.5 Units last time out..Lets try to continue whats been a great season..YTD 76-56 58% +54.8 Units!!!!

Tonights Plays:

Boston-2(FH) for 4*
Boston-4 for 3*..Same reasoning from Weds Night..Hope it holds true and Pierce can hang onto the ball in the 4th..

When SA line comes up I may have a play..Stay Tuned..

GL to ya!!!

RDavis

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
FLoida
ADDED::

ADDED::

Adding:

SA Spurs-4(FH) for 3.5*..Last I heard Duncan and Robinson were due to play..Gotta believe Duncan comes out inspired to play well..Those easy shots and drives Payton and others had last game wont be here this game with the Big shotblockers back..

GL to all!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RDavis

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
FLoida
OPINION SH PLAY BOSTON/PHILLY!!!!

OPINION SH PLAY BOSTON/PHILLY!!!!

Top Play Celts FH comes through with flying colors hopefully they can hang on..Looks like Pierce got some stick-em last night as hes holding onto the ball so far..Good Game and it looks to be real nip and tuck SH..

Opinion on over 90 SH for those looking for second half play..Again just an opinion..

GL to ya!!!

RDavis

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
FLoida
SH Sonics/Spurs

SH Sonics/Spurs

Nice night so far...Payton and the Boys arent finding it so easy with the Big Man back...

SH PLAY Sonics-3 for 2*

GL to all!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RDavis

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
FLoida
Nice Day Going 6-0 today +15.5 Units!!

Nice Day Going 6-0 today +15.5 Units!!

went 5-0 in NBA including opinion on over SH Celtics..I dont include opinion plays in my official record though..I do play em for 1*..Went 1-0 in bases...Nice night for sure....8-0 posting NBA here at Madjacks..Congrats to those that cashed tonight!!!

Looks like a BIG play tomorrow in the NBA!!!

GL to ya!!!

RDavis

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
FLoida
Thanks Gecko..

Thanks Gecko..

Ive been playing halftime for about 10 years now..Anyone that follows my plays know that is what I specialize in..I use to get alot of good live value on halftime plays but it seems more and more people are playing them..At my regular place where I post alot of people are now cashing in Big Time also..Theres certain things or criteria that must be in place for me to make a play..Everyone that I know who starts to make HalfTime plays have really increased their bankroll..Again thanks and Congrats to all that Cashed Tonight!!!

Bob

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Roro

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Pomona, CA
www.anaheimchiro.com
Great night Bob. You plays for the second game bailed me out although I would have liked a layup instead of a weak dunk attempt at the end of the spurs game. :(

Looking forward to your plays tomorrow.

AM2kidz

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2000
Brandon FL
Hey Bob...

Hey Bob...

Awesome job last so far in the NBA... Looking forward to seeing your plays for tommorrow.. I cashed in on the Seattle SH bet also... GLTA AM2kidz....

I see Charlotte being tough in this series starting tommorrow.... What do you think about Charlotte +140 winning the series??
They looked really tough without Monster Mash.... With him they will only get better.... Baron Davis is a stud... Would love to hear your opinion... AM2kidz :cool:

RDavis

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
FLoida
Thanks Guys!!

Thanks Guys!!

I am also looking at Charolette to win the series but decided not to play anything as I would rather lay the money on each indivivual play instead of the whole series..Injury to Davis and the whole bets off..Hes already got back probs. He is a stud for sure..Mash should be back healthy by game two..

GL to you!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie