Nba Games Sunday!!

RDavis

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
FLoida
Wow what a Bad Play I made yesterday..Dallas looked loss the whole game..Sorry for any of you that followed and loss with the Mavs...Hopefully today we get back on track..8-1 posted here..YTD 80-57 58.5% +64 Units!!

Played:

Hornets+5 for 3* regular play!!..Gotta believe the Hornets keep it within the number here..

GL to you!!!!

Last edited:

cag

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2000
Conn
Bob,
I know your into 1/2 time bets, what do you think of the 1st quarter +1.5

Thanks

RDavis

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
FLoida
Cag...

Cag...

One rule I try to follow is not to play a visitor early in a series for a quarter or halftime play..If I like the Dog I'll play em for the whole game.As you know a home team whether they're better or not can play lights out early..Especially 1Q..This method is not fool proof by anymeans but just something I have found personally to be very beneficial to me..I personally wouldn't make a play on Hornets 1Q but GL to you on whatever you decide..Bob

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RDavis

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
FLoida
cag and scooter

cag and scooter

Didnt cover the game but hopefully I saved you a little if you backed off your FQ play..I really thought the Hornets would cover the number and they actually were right up to the end..Oh well I hope to pick it up...GL to ya!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cag

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2000
Conn
Ya saved my ass on the 1st 1/4 bet, your the master on these, so I listen ......
To bad regarding the Hornets bet, we had a good shot...oh well..

Bet on MyBookie