NBA gave Lebron a win tonight

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Fucking Lebron…

Speaking to reporters after the game (beginning at 4:02 mark of video), James gave a matter-of-fact answer when asked about Rajaković's complaints, saying: "I felt like they fouled and we didn't." 🤣

Ok Lebron 23-2

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

canuckfan77

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2009
BC Interior
I know usually a lot of these bitching about refs, free throws, etc are just working the refs or deflecting heat or whatever. But 23-2? In the 4th quarter alone… I’m no conspiracy theorist but that’s fucking insane. And obvious. Darko’s rant is one of my favourites of all time, any sport. He was amazingly and amusingly blunt and not in his original language. I have tremendous respect for him.

As for lebron… what a douche

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Period.
23 FT’s in the 4th Q for the Lakers.

This shit is out of control.

First year NBA coach Darko fucking knows it.

Mr. Silver will surely be on his was Toronto in the next few days.
That was very passionate, thank you for sharing . I respect this coach for calling that out, that's outrageous and why I don;t enjoy the NBA. I also always believed that Lebron takes PED's no way you can be that big naturally and retaining that much muscle mass, with the amount of exertion they put themselves through in the season. I know he trains like an animal and I respect that, but don't believe you can keep that type of body in the NBA with all the calories burnt and wear and tear on body. I'm not sure of the NBA police on GH , there are a few others that are very big too. If he's not than its absolutley amazing what he's able to do and keep with his body at this age. I don't believe its possible under the above conditions.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie