NBA HALFTIME CENTER

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Boston at CLEVELAND

Game is being played at a very quick pace, and with the big lead for BOST, don't look for that to continue. Going under the 98 now is getting UNDER 208 for the game. With CLE not hitting, I doubt they score 95, I don't see BOSTON getting 114, so take UNDER 98!

CORNLOVER

Forum Member
Nov 17, 1999
HODGENVILLE, KY, Usa
Taking the Knicks -4' in the 2nd half. The Wizards will be the worst defensive team in the NBA. The Knicks are shooting horrible in the f/h. I look for them to start hitting those open shots and open it up in the 2nd half.

CL

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Indiana at NEW JERSEY

I talked with NICK today and I was questioning the line on this game, but with solid cappers JT SNEAKS, Barfly, VOLFAN, Roger and others on NJ, I thought maybe I was off base... PACERS are up by 8 at HT, but ROSE went off in first qtr for 19, and as a team, IND was hitting 67% halfway thru the 2nd... they are still at 53% and NJ is at 36%. I look for both to come back to around 42 to 45% for the game, so look for NJ to have their way in 2nd half. To be getting outshot this bad, and not be down by double digits especially at home is a blessing. SCOTT will get them going in 2nd half by firing em up at HT. KIDD is 1-5, and MARTIN 2-7... I look for KIDD to take over late in this game and pull out the win.

NJ -5

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Wash at NY KNICKS

I'm passing on this game... KNICKS should come back, but I'm not betting against MJ.

Toronto PK

Got to take the RAPTORS +8 for the game. VINCE has yet to get off, shooting 2 for 11 so look for better out of him. AGAIN, one team hot, ORL shooting 55%, and TOR hitting under 40%. Look for these to even out some in 2nd half, and TOR to get within 7 at least, if not down to the wire.

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Phila at MINN

Pathetic looking game... as expected, PHILLY has nothing. NO offense whatsoever... I would pass this game, or play UNDER 88.5, but that could be in jeopardy if MINN decides to delight the crowd and have fun running and gunning. IF they miss the 3's, you're golden, but it's nothing I want to take a chance on. Only 79 pts so far, and I wouldn't be surprised if this game stays under 170. My suggestion is pass...
rolleyes.gif

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
My baby's been sick, ended up having to deal with that tonite, so I apologize for only posting the early games...
redface.gif

2-1 on the nite!
smile.gif

BOS UN 98 was an easy winner as Boston won easy and CLE failed to score 90, like I mentioned but gave them some credit by saying 95. Either way, easy win.

NJ -5 was scary... down by 11 going into the fourth, and needing to get within 3 to push. I don't know what happened in this game, haven't seen the highlights, but I'm amazed NJ came back and covered the -5 original line, I thought maybe a 1-2 pt squeaker.

NYK game I passed, and glad I did. Losing by a hook would've been tough at the end with the WASH three and missed FT by NYK. This game was a freaky game I felt, because I liked WASH to stay close all the way, I didn't figure NY could roll em without CAMBY, and with STERN on hand, didn't think he'd ALLOW his BREAD 'N BUTTER to get rolled in his return debut.

TORONTO PK... did VINCE get hurt in this game??? He hardly played in the 2nd half according to the recap sheet I'm looking at... I was counting on him to bring the RAPTORS back, and without him, it wasn't gonna happen... I was off all the way around on this one. ORL managed to UP their HT % from 55 to end the game at 61%
eek.gif
and TOR never got going, ending at 36%. My only bad play of the nite.... I'll take it.

PHILA pass.... I told you this game was pathetic, and leaned to the UNDER 88.5 at HT. I was only afraid that MINNY might go nuts on em, but apparently pulled in the reins. I said it may not hit 170, and it didn't.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg