NBA HT Plays - THUR

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
YTD: 4-1 on NBA HT plays 80%
Sides: 2-1
Totals:2-0

So far so good... have only posted a couple plays each nite due to time restraints, but both nites were winning ones, going 2-1 and 2-0 last nite. Also, if you read the post, I also gave leans on three other plays that were all winners! Let's hope it continues tonite.

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
UNDER 91

DALLAS was launching at hitting from all over and now that they ended strong and have the big 13 pt lead, I'd not touch the side either way. Granted, if IVERSON is in, I'm all over PHILLY to come back, but without him they got no bullets to win this gunfight!

My feeling is the DAL will play some backups and the FG % will drop from the 52% they're hitting, and PHIL will launch THREE's trying to get back into this. Don't see em hitting enough, and instead of running, DAL should walk it up with the lead.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
WASH UNDER 95

I don't look for this game to hit 190, and at 95 it would need to stay under 193 for the game. ATL shot very well, and other than MJ going nuts early, WASH hasn't shown much offensively. Look for a more disciplined slow down tempo in 2nd half by both teams.

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
DET UNDER 95.5

BOTH these teams are terrible... neither hitting 40% in first half and they score like 80 pts total... now they're gonna somehow hit for 96. They may do it if both teams agree to play no defense inside the foul stripe, but I can't see it... lean to DET -4.5, but can't bet em.

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
This DET total almost looks too easy, my only concern. The game was lined at 195, and that's the basis for the 95.5 2nd half line, but still... I can't see these two teams lighting it up. NORMALLY, I'm on the OVER in a game like this, playing TOWARDS the linesmaker's line, but not tonite in this one. I'm betting that they screwed up by 20 pts on this total, a rarity in NBA totals, but it happens!
wink.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
hey Rander....the Houston Clippers game is really slowing down....looks to be another under 2nd half......

Last year the Rockets really had a hard time generating anything against this team....same thing is starting to happen here.....might be a Clippers play too....

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
3-0 nite!
biggrin.gif

YTD: 7-1 +5.90 Units 87.5%
Sides: 2-1
Totals:5-0

Another nice nite... adding to a great start on the season. I apologize time hasn't allowed me to be here for all the games, but at least the ones I'm posting are winning!
smile.gif

DR FREEZE... sorry I didn't get back to you, and you were right about that game. I was watching it. Sorry if you played it also, as the OT burnt the Under 2nd half I'm sure, and the CLIPS failed to cover in OT. The sad part is, the first 2 minutes of OT were scoreless, and MILES missed a dunk at the buzzer that would have pushed or won the OVER for most of the MJ board who were on it.
Not sure if they even had a FG in OT, as they were terrible from the field, hitting just over 35%. Don't know what's wrong with ODOM, but he's been terrible so far...

Keyser Soze

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2000
Orlando
Nicely done Rander..........I'm without a dish right now and have been trying to monitor things via the internet, your input certanly addded value to some of my leans and gave me info I could not get by not watching the game personaly. Thanks again for helping me with another winning night.

------------------
"Nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg