NBA Kid

simtrick

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2011
Pasadena, CA
I know it's verboten to criticize anyone's handicapping ability, especially you but I need to ask this. What happened to you? You've abandoned your methodology. Not fully but enough to notice. Why? You used to be the best capper on this site! I know people go through cold streaks but it's to the point where I'm ready to start going against your picks. Please don't take this the wrong way.

Remember what made you so good in the first place, betting against the public. Why the change? I admit some of this comes from being in a hole but that's my fault.

I hope it's just a run of bad luck and hope you're back on top in no time. gl

Reactions: jvenz

Leykis101

Forum Member
Mar 1, 2008
Vegas
I know it's verboten to criticize anyone's handicapping ability, especially you but I need to ask this. What happened to you? You've abandoned your methodology. Not fully but enough to notice. Why? You used to be the best capper on this site! I know people go through cold streaks but it's to the point where I'm ready to start going against your picks. Please don't take this the wrong way.

Remember what made you so good in the first place, betting against the public. Why the change? I admit some of this comes from being in a hole but that's my fault.

Take what the wrong way? That you started a new thread criticizing someone who posts their plays up everyday and you're being an ass about it? Nah...of course he wouldn't take it the wrong way. :142smilie

Here's an idea...how about you just make your own plays or follow someone else and let him do his thing. :popcorn2

Macgruder23

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2008
buffalo ny
Anti Consensus is not the only thing Kid uses.
I have noticed he has missed a few games here and there but nothing to call him out on! Best advice, you seem to have his methodology figured out. Play it on your own. I will tell you on a personal level, i was absolutely crushing it in Jan..early Feb and last 3 to 4 weeks I am scrambling for .500 every week. Books make adjustments and our systems haven't been adjusted. Too many variables. I'm quite certain every one on here goes thru hot/cold streaks. Cut the guy some slack!:0008

Bluestreak

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2008
Texas

make your own picks see how that works :nono: :nono:

zig

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
WI
I agree with simtrick. You better get your act together or we're not going to follow your picks anymore. :lol:

The other MC

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 25, 2011
The Mitten
No hating here, I follow NBA kid because he was killing it and, overall, is surely a superior handicaper than myself. I have to agree though. It seems that NBA definitely changed the way he went about things.

I'm not trying to criticize, just an observation.

Macgruder23

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2008
buffalo ny
No hating here, I follow NBA kid because he was killing it and, overall, is surely a superior handicaper than myself. I have to agree though. It seems that NBA definitely changed the way he went about things.

I'm not trying to criticize, just an observation.

Give it a break already. It's a simple system that you all should understand by now. Follow his system instead of his plays:confused:

Bet on MyBookie