NBA Lockout

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

hogman14

HBD Sports!
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2002
Franklin, MA
Here's an example of a league with major issues, unlike its NFL counterparts. This one may go for a while. Problem is, the ownership groups are so weak, and new, and young, that only time will tell who will break first. Estimated 22 teams lost money last year. That is a problem for a league that had a pretty exciting playoffs last year, and for a league with some fresh young teams and talent taking over the old guard traditional power teams, Celtics, Lakers, etc.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Keyser Soze

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2000
Orlando
Could care less if they ever return:sadwave:

This is not directed at UGA, but it's the 100th time I've seen it posted on here.

Not being a weenie here, but this is one of my pet peeves and it's a big one because 95% of folks use it incorrectly. Kinda like " Doggie dog world"

It's supposed to be: I couldn't care less. If you could care less, then you could actually care less which is actually opposite of the point that you're trying to make.

Sorry, I just hear it about 20 times a day and nobody ever says it correctly, maybe I can start here.

My soapbox has now been tucked neatly back under my desk.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

UGA12

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2003
Between The Hedges
This is not directed at UGA, but it's the 100th time I've seen it posted on here.

Not being a weenie here, but this is one of my pet peeves and it's a big one because 95% of folks use it incorrectly. Kinda like " Doggie dog world"

It's supposed to be: I couldn't care less. If you could care less, then you could actually care less which is actually opposite of the point that you're trying to make.

Sorry, I just hear it about 20 times a day and nobody ever says it correctly, maybe I can start here.

My soapbox has now been tucked neatly back under my desk.

Dooly noted:0074