NBA mock draft June 26th

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
Was reading an article about the NBA draft this morning and the No 1 and No 2 picks I never heard of. Both are not Americans . Zacchair is a fd from France and the No 2 mock pick is Alex Sarr from Australia. Zac is a 6'8 fd Sarr a 7'0 . I am so used to watching and capping US college teams that these 2 guys I have never even seen . Hawks and Wizards are projected to draft these two foreign players. I know America is still No 1 in players but the world is catching up. Esp France . I know Kentucky last year had Tshiebwe from the Congo but never realized the top 2 or 3 NBA draft picks aren't American .. My American college players are UConns Steve Castle , A big guard that can create his own shot and I love Baylors Ja'Kobe Walters . Also Uconn big guy Clingan . Edy is up there but think in the NBA his low game that he dominated in college he will struggle. My favorite player is Creightons Baylor Scherierman and he might not even be a 1st rd draft choice. anyway realize how many non Americans will get drafted earlyy