NBA MON 01182010-Early Thoughts and Value Hunting

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
Dumbet

Dumbet

Nice call but that is dessert what about the chips and dip games......Det/NY and PTB/WW

I am going out on a limb but I am taking the Wiz...

Day one of an East Coast trip, NO Roy and The public is all over the PTB.

In the Knick game I love the Under Everyone was out celebrating and now they got to put the round ball in the little basket, while it is moving with a early tip it just seems right.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

easterntimezone

Shieh-sen
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
tread lightly, lang is on lake show too:sadwave:

The Lake Show likely will garner its fair share of diehard/stalwart supporters for this game AND a whole slew of additional bets rolling in as people chase losses accumulated over the course of today's card -> stands to reason that most will end up choosing the Lakers, but Orlando is still a resilient road unit despite this downward stretch and although maybe not up to winning outright, may put up a fight going down... Bryant and company don't HATE the Magic to pummel them like they would the Suns.

Truckin'

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2008
The Lake Show likely will garner its fair share of diehard/stalwart supporters for this game AND a whole slew of additional bets rolling in as people chase losses accumulated over the course of today's card -> stands to reason that most will end up choosing the Lakers, but Orlando is still a resilient road unit despite this downward stretch and although maybe not up to winning outright, may put up a fight going down... Bryant and company don't HATE the Magic to pummel them like they would the Suns.

One other key factor in this game is the last time they played the Lakers beat them for the NBA Championship. Orlando will have revenge on there minds tonight!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JBrilman

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Las Vegas
Mornin Fellas,

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

On to today. Early Leans!!! I will narrow these down to 3 solid plays or less

CHA -6.5
HOU -6.5
MEM -2
CHI ML
NY under

Back soon!

easterntimezone

Shieh-sen
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Nice call but that is dessert what about the chips and dip games......Det/NY and PTB/WW

I am going out on a limb but I am taking the Wiz...

Day one of an East Coast trip, NO Roy and The public is all over the PTB.

In the Knick game I love the Under Everyone was out celebrating and now they got to put the round ball in the little basket, while it is moving with a early tip it just seems right.

40 -

What else you got? You've been pretty zoned in as of late...

Blazers usually not a road-tough team - smoke and mirrors (owing to the myriad of injuries) can only last so long - and the Wizards likely better off w/o Arenas (given his inordinate amount of time on the ball).

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grindstone

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Morning guys and Happy MLK enjoy your day off.

4 plays today

PHX/Mem Under 225

Orl/LAK Under 202.5
( I got this really early down to 199.5)

Det + 8

Port + 2

Last edited:

grindstone

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Det/NYK game up to 8 alot of $$$ coming in on the NYK. Det +8 could become a play here will see what happens with this line. Did this move because Hamilton is doubtful for today???

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eeeerock

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2006
Det/NYK game up to 8 alot of $$$ coming in on the NYK. Det +8 could become a play here will see what happens with this line. Did this move because Hamilton is doubtful for today???
No I can't remember where to find the info but the Knicks are money on MLK day.Try and find it because it was crazy.

JBrilman

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Las Vegas
No I can't remember where to find the info but the Knicks are money on MLK day.Try and find it because it was crazy.

Something like 17-6. No play on Detroit for me.

Will be on the following today and maybe a play in the TNT games later.

CHA -6.5 & Under
Teaser with CHA/ATL
CHI -2

dr.sinister

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2010
minn +2 ?

minn +2 ?

Hey guys any thoughts on minn +2 at home to philly. Who do they want to win against to pick up a win at home, my grandmother?

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
Thanks

Thanks

40 -

What else you got? You've been pretty zoned in as of late...

Blazers usually not a road-tough team - smoke and mirrors (owing to the myriad of injuries) can only last so long - and the Wizards likely better off w/o Arenas (given his inordinate amount of time on the ball).

I am going to go slow on this and add picks through the day.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
Man this is a great Buffet so far

Man this is a great Buffet so far

I want to pace myself since this is long day and the main course is soon.

I lean to the Hawks, but I will not play the game.

But I do like the Bob's for a small play. The Bob's are on fire at home and the Kings have lost a step the last few weeks.

BOLTA