NBA MON 02082010 - Early Thoughts and Value Hunting

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

granpa

Kid at heart
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
I don't post much, but thought I'd start the thread today while I'm breaking for a bite to eat.

3 games on the docket today.

Early leans:

NOH +9
SA/LAL U 193.5

JBrilman

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Las Vegas
I don't post much, but thought I'd start the thread today while I'm breaking for a bite to eat.

3 games on the docket today.

Early leans:

NOH +9
SA/LAL U 193.5

must have done this at the same time I will ask the Mods to delete mine.

Have the same leans as Granpa,

NO +9
LAL U193.5

granpa

Kid at heart
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Leans

Leans

Well, here's to us being on the right side.. :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

barts185

Forum Member
Feb 9, 2005
Well, here's to us being on the right side.. :toast:

Count me on on NOR +9 or better, some 9.5s are now around. I can't imagine it would get to 10, but I didn't think it would get to 9.5, so what do I know :shrug:

Lean DAL, but just can't pull the trigger with how bad they have been. While I think Gooden has been playing decently, the season-to-date numbers for Kidd-Terry-Marion-Nowitzki-Dampier vs. Kidd-Terry-Marion-Nowitzki-Gooden are much in favor of the first group.

Lean Lakers -4 even without Kobe or Bynum.

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
Early leans

Early leans

My leans for today.

Hornets and Under
Warriors +4.5 (possible POD) and under
Spurs +3.5 and under

Grandpa--Nice to see ya. Best of luck tonight. :toast:

Last edited:

dr.sinister

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2010
Early Leans

Early Leans

Hey fellas, hope everyone had a great superbowl and best of luck tonight!!!

Spurs@Lakers under 193.5

Dal@GS Dal-4.5 Despite most of the trends pointing to GS, they are too banged up. I think this makes them an easy prey for Dallas.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
Plays

Plays

Recent Posted Record
35-15 W/L (70%) 9-2 runkurby
11-4 POD's (73%)

Locked in :director:

Warriors +4.5 POD

Mavs are struggling of late and always have trouble in Oakland. Look ahead spot with Denver on deck.
Mavericks are 5-21 ATS in their last 26 games as a favorite.
Mavericks are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a losing S.U. record.
Mavericks are 2-13-1 ATS in the last 16 meetings in Golden State.

Hornets + 9.5

Magic travel back home on no rest after a tough fought game in Boston.
Hornets are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Hornets are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Hornets are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.

Just wanted to mention that after the nice topper Win on the Super Bowl yesterday, I had my most profitable week ever.
Wanted to thank each of you in this forum for your thoughts, info and hard work. It is appreciated guys, and for those who lurk in the shadows but don't post, feel free to wish us luck or let us know your opinion, the more the merrier. :grouphug:

Best of luck tonight fellas, let's keep the winning coming and kill the books. :firing:

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
Nice to hear

Nice to hear

Just wanted to mention that after the nice topper Win on the Super Bowl yesterday, I had my most profitable week ever.
Wanted to thank each of you in this forum for your thoughts, info and hard work. It is appreciated guys, and for those who lurk in the shadows but don't post, feel free to wish us luck or let us know your opinion, the more the merrier. :grouphug:

Best of luck tonight fellas, let's keep the winning coming and kill the books. :firing:

I too woulda had my best week of the year but I needed one more TD for an over play, still the Best week in months and months. BTW Thanks for the CBB Saturday you were Hot. Let me know if you start posting those, and please start posting them!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
My leans

My leans

OM and NOH, I can make a good case for both in my Mind so who knows....

The Dallas game. WOW GSW and the Over look good.

Go Spurs!!!:00hour

granpa

Kid at heart
Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Grandpa--Nice to see ya. Best of luck tonight. :toast:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Billy. Been so busy at work lately I don't have time to post. Hope to see you at the wondow! :mj06:

ninosaturnino

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2008
monterrey, mexico
Recent Posted Record
11-4 POD's (73%)

Warriors +4.5 POD

Mavs are struggling of late and always have trouble in Oakland. Look ahead spot with Denver on deck.
Mavericks are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a losing S.U. record.

Hornets + 9.5

Hornets are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Hornets are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.

number 1 lurker here....appreciate all the effort and knowledge that u guys bring to the forum....

bol to all of you in this thread!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grindstone

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Recent Posted Record
11-4 POD's (73%)

Warriors +4.5 POD

Hornets + 9.5

Congrats BB and thanks for sharing your plays it's always apprciated.

Truckin'

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2008
number 1 lurker here....appreciate all the effort and knowledge that u guys bring to the forum....

bol to all of you in this thread!

Hey I am the #1 lurker here :mj07:

Thanks guys you are very much appreciated

BOL Tonight :toast:

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
Lurkers, lol

Lurkers, lol

Trucker, Nino, thanks for chiming in, nice to hear from the lurkers, lol. BOL to you guys tonight!! :toast:

Let's get em' boys. :box2:

softballmaniac

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2009
Have to admit that i never have anything to offer and contribute...UGH... but i am certainley a daily visitor to see all of you guys display your hard work. Thanx soo much for all the time you guys put in and for sharing all the winners with us. :toast:

starter85

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2009
Thank you all for the great effort ya put in. BB, follow you as always thx.