NBA PLAYOFFS Tues 04202010 - Early Thoughts & Value Hunting

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
Well I am sorry I missed the party last night, sorta.

It was two nice wins.

Gotto love Betus and the dog lines...Bulls +11.

Like I said yesterday these lines are so tight.

Back later

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
My two leans

My two leans

OKC +7

Heat Unda 182

maybe ML Parlay Hawks, LAL and the Suns 1 to 1.1

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
Adding the

Adding the

Heat +1.

Beasley will be better with KG out that will be the difference.

Boston will try to play a better defender and the O will be hurt.

Heat and Under see that line going up up up.

BetUS has OKC +7 and Heat Unda at 184

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eeeerock

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2006
Well see my thoughts are definetly opposite,so your probably okay.I have Milwaukee +7.5 & Over 187.5.Atl is so wishy washy and Milw came out intimidated by the pressure of playoffs in last game falling behind BIG.However they outplayed ATL the rest of the way(for the most part).No one can guard Jennings and I expect him to get more help from Salmons,the pressure from game 1 is Over and fully expect this to come down to last possession and again going Over.

Again what happens when a team is missing a starter,everyone jumps on the other team but hold on,Boston plays one of the deepest benches all season for a reason,so Doc has many opportunities come playoffs,Rasheed will have no problem playing with Beasley outside,neither guy likes getting banged around.Well Miami should be able to score easier but it won't be enough as they just don't have enough,Boston wins and it goes Over.Wade should have about 8 TO's as he just tries to do too much,but he has too.Like I said not enough offense in Miami and don't think Boston will shoot as bad.

Phoenix -8.5 & Over 204 Portland is happy to steal game 1 so I don't expect the same energy level tonight.Phnx should be pissed about how bad they played and score about 115(atleast) and I don't see Port scoring Over 100.

Lakers -6 & Under 192.5 No way Durant struggles the way he did in game 1,wrong.The Lakers are who we thought they were,the #1 seed and the Thunder,well they are who we thought they were too,a young inexperienced team in the playoffs,way over their head.Just a terrible matchup for them and see Lakers smashing it with their frontcourt.Low scoring and beat them up type game,saving Kobe.
Just my thoughts on the games GL.

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
I am holding on the Heat Under

I am holding on the Heat Under

I am playing the Bucks plus 13 and the PTB +13 ML Parlay 1 for 1

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg