NYK/Clips Over
GS +

Let's hear them thoughts.

Ools

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Value in Clev and under??

Value in Clev and under??

Let's look at the recent past for similar type game - last year April 12th these 2 played in Cleveland. Line was clev -6.5 and u 185. Clev won by 30 and total only hit 183. Line today is Boston -2/193.5. Are these teams that different? Is the situation that different? Adjust for home court swap that gets me to Clev -.5...I get 2.5 of value striaght off the line. And +10 on the over/under # from last years similar situation??

thoughts??

JBrilman

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Las Vegas
Todays card - posted from my Blackberry.
LAL -4.5 I was hoping this would get bet down when I saw it come out yesterday at -6. Keep seeing people say Lakers have nothing to play for. Well they can clinch the west today first of all. They can beat a team at home that they may face in the playoffs and they can continue to make sure they have a better record than Orlando to get home court for the Finals should Orlando beat Cleveland again.

Indy -5 -playing well right now and Houston has to be happy about knocking off Boston

Indy Over 212 i- got is early sorry fellas

Orlando FH -6.5 - Orlando bounces back VERY well from losses look for a strong FH performance.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg