NBA THUR 02182010 - Early Thoughts and Value Hunting

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
Last night

Last night

It seems that we are starting back with bang from the break, and I do plan to ease back into my plays.

I like to remind myself we are value hunting not just pick posters, where is the value.

It is amazing how hard it is to play Unders still this year and Home Dogs are popping every day it seems. I do believe the Under plays will start to pop soon but for now I will only be going with side plays.

Tonight I see value in the ML with Denver and the Cav's -6, so I am still working.

The Laker's line is still not out anything less than 5 seems like a play.

We will see.

dr.sinister

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2010
points and the unders

points and the unders

Hey fellas, hope everyone is fine. Good luck to all your plays. At first glance taking the points with den+6.5 and bos+4 under 206 and 189.5 seem right to me. :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JBrilman

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Las Vegas
Havent been around much lately

Havent been around much lately

Sorry fellas,

Just been tied up with a move and some other loose ends. Been winning here and there with college but just picking my spots.

I think both home teams play EXTREMELY motivated tonight.

Cle -6 The Cavs will be motivated to play in this game with or without Jamison. If he plays they play hard to get him a win in his debut. If he is on the bench in a suit the play hard to get a win for him while he watches his new team. Either way Cavs play hard tonight.

LAL -3.5 I doubt Kobe plays but his team will play better because of it. They were watching him to much in the last match up and it almost cost them the game. I think this VERY talented Lakers team (even without Bryant) can beat the Celtics and by FOUR at home especially while the Celtics continue to play with no identity!!

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
The draining of my account.............

The draining of my account.............

CONTINUES!!!! :s1:

I'm good fade material right now, and am only going to play one play a day until I can break this slump. I'm staying far away from the Celts game.

In Cleveland I like the Nuggets now that it looks like you can get them at +7. Martin missed last game for Denver and should play tonight. I also like the under here. Both these teams with long layoffs can show some rust as it happened again last night with an under in the Spurs-Pacers game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
ONE PLAY

ONE PLAY

I am going back to the UNDER in Clev

Small play.

I hope to have a regular play Friday

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
It seems that we are starting back with bang from the break, and I do plan to ease back into my plays.

I like to remind myself we are value hunting not just pick posters, where is the value.

It is amazing how hard it is to play Unders still this year and Home Dogs are popping every day it seems. I do believe the Under plays will start to pop soon but for now I will only be going with side plays.

Tonight I see value in the ML with Denver and the Cav's -6, so I am still working.

The Laker's line is still not out anything less than 5 seems like a play.

We will see.

Talk about home dogs, we have five of them on the board tonight. NJ, WAS, PHI, MIN, GS and depending on how you want to look at possibly DET (opened at a pk but now at +1 many places)

BUT, the main reason I'm writing this is where's today's value thread? I'm used to reading at least a few early thoughts by now :shrug: