The Cavs -1 1/2

As for Value it is in NCAA Football tonight more later

barts185

Forum Member
Feb 9, 2005
Not much on the board but I have a STRONG LEAN

The Cavs -1 1/2

As for Value it is in NCAA Football tonight more later

I'm on the other side, locked MIA +2, still like them here up to -2.

If you want Cleveland, wait, there is no way that this game doesn't wind up with Miami being a favorite.

locked CLE/MIA under 181

lean

LAL -7.5

Good Luck,
Bart

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
Leans

Leans

1-1-1 last night, the way my week has been going, that's like a wn. 20-17 YTD

Leans
Heat +1.5
Suns +7.5 and Under

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
Here and there across the street it seems every one is on the Heat, but no Why's.

Main reason I like the Heat, is the B2B for the Cavs, and a letdown spot after getting a little revenge on the team that knocked them out of the playoffs. That win wasn't THAT impressive though, due to the fact of how banged up the Magic are. And in a pick' em type game, D.Wade will get EVERY call down the stretch at home. I also said at the beginning of the year I was gonna fade the Cavs every chance I got in what I thought was a good sopt, I feel like tonight is one of those.

Good luck with whatever you go with. :toast:

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
Thanks Billy

Thanks Billy

I appreciate the reasoning.

This year Miami has fallen behind big and come back, if that happens tonight it maybe harder.

Last night was more a bigger whipping then the score, they rested the last, anyway i think it will be a great game. BOLTA

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
Plays

Plays

Only one play for me tonight.

LA-Pho Under 220.5

Also taking the under in the Bears game and over in the B.Green-Miami game. Good luck tonight fellas:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

barts185

Forum Member
Feb 9, 2005
Main reason I like the Heat, is the B2B for the Cavs, and a letdown spot after getting a little revenge on the team that knocked them out of the playoffs. That win wasn't THAT impressive though, due to the fact of how banged up the Magic are. And in a pick' em type game, D.Wade will get EVERY call down the stretch at home. I also said at the beginning of the year I was gonna fade the Cavs every chance I got in what I thought was a good sopt, I feel like tonight is one of those.

Good luck with whatever you go with. :toast:

What he said ^^^^