NBA today 12/31: ninja style

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
WAS ML +180

opinion on PHI ML +180. but, the +4.5 is a bit more enticing... gotta think that DEN is thinking new years eve at home and a bit "iffy" with first game new coach. from what im told, although the writing was on the wall, the Nug's appreciated J.B. i think if DEN is caught in a lull and A.I. and PHI show up in this spot... forget the altitude, the broncos, rockies and all that other DEN "at home" theory"...

opinion on SAN and SAC ML parlay. do not like laying points with roadies period. so, ML it is for me and the parlay offers the warranted return.

wrong forum but, NCAAB: IL ML and -5.5. my money management has me putting 2 on the ML and 1 on the line. btw, has they're been an opponent ot challenge CIN yet? 2nd year in a row with an 11-0 start prior to conference play - big deal! schedule some non-conference opponents huggy poo! IL has and will play up to and beyond the level of its competition. this has been proven at home, on the road and will be proven on this neutral court.

GLTA and happy new year!

Last edited:

SIMON

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2002
East Coast
Actually, those things you said forget about...are the reason I like Denver tonight.

Michael Cooper said he wants to concentrate more on Defense. So, I think that in order to impress the new coach and get some PT the team will invoke that tonight.

I really liek Coop as a coach
Any guy that can make girls listen to him and win a championship...has my vote.

In order for Philly to win on the ROAD...AI has to score almost 50.

Tough task. When Philly falls behind..they are hard pressed to com back from large margins.

I think that 4.5 is way to little.

Good value rite now with a home team.

If this were later in the season I feel the spread would be around 7.

A Happy New Year Blowout in Denver.

SIMON

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2002
East Coast
Didn't get my blowout.

But nothing beats winning by the hook.

I'll take Happy New Year Luck Presents category for $200....Alex

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
the final is final but, PHI up by 11 in Q4... wow, and nene hits both with 1.6 left to get the 5. nowhere nere a blowout simon.... nene needing 2 to clear... the sweat was on...

and 34 seconds left for BOS when pierce got them the lead. wow, another +ML close one.

heres hoping that SAN pulls out a SU win to cap the NCAAB IL winning tickets.

SIMON

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2002
East Coast
Yes, you are correct.

I'm sorry the ML Gods have not been good to you.

San Antone will not disappoint.

Let's get em tomorrow