NBA TUES- 030210-Early Thoughts and Value Hunting

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

sonic2538

Forum Member
Feb 14, 2010
LAL

LAL

LAL under 108 first half and -6.5 LAL first half, Lakers come out strong first half but seem to coast in the 4th quarter and let Pacers back in. BOL to all in what you play

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
Gridstone nice going last night.

Gridstone nice going last night.

Nice way to start the week.

Crazy night!

Looking at the Stones, but not sure.

Like the Heat even with the points, DWade game 2 will be vastly better than game 1, this team needs a statement game, and the statement better not be we suck.

Like the Lakers, Indy cannot matchup with the BIG3

Bynum, Gasol, and Artest.

Kobe and Artest will shut down the Pacers Graniger and Ford, This game will get UGLY.

Be careful not to over play tonight 4 games so only a couple plays max.

I am leaning at playing the Lakers 1H so I do not get smoked in the a$$ with a back door cover.

What do you think?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
You got to love this

You got to love this

LAL under 108 first half and -6.5 LAL first half, Lakers come out strong first half but seem to coast in the 4th quarter and let Pacers back in. BOL to all in what you play

:mj07: I am typing while you were and we had the same idea.:00hour

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
I loved it at 6

I loved it at 6

at 6 1/2 I like it a little less....but I am still in, just not all in!

BB what is you feel on the Ill/OSU game?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CUBBOY69

Forum Member
Oct 28, 2009
good luck

good luck

alright guys only one play now locked in
CELTS - 4 ...pistons 1st game back from 4 game road trip ..

JBrilman

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Las Vegas
3 plays today

3 plays today

BOSTON -4.5 Detroit is returning from a 4 game road trip out west and Boston is coming off its most embarrassing loss in I don't know how many years. I look for Boston to come out with pride here and STOMP on the Pistons tonight. No Perkins but look for Sheed to step up against his former team.

LAKERS FH -6.5 Not gonna get burned by a back door cover Ill take the 10+ point lead at the half. Gasol, Bynum and Odom vs. Murphy and Hibbert??? How the hell is Indy gonna get a rebound? Murphy is tough but c'mon this just isn't fair. NO LONGER A PLAY

Miami FH -6 I think they will look a lot better in their 2nd game with WADE back. They are completely healthy now and back at home against a very depleted Warriors who do not play well outside of Oracle Arena.

ALL CHALK TODAY! :shrug:

Last edited:

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
Leans

Leans

at 6 1/2 I like it a little less....but I am still in, just not all in!

BB what is you feel on the Ill/OSU game?

My thoughts on the Illini, is to LOAD up on Illinois getting ten. With thier shitty performance against Minny last game, I think we're getting great value. I also think they will be highly motivated based on how bad they played last game vs Minny, also the major ass whipping the Buckeyes gave them last month at Illinois, and the fact they are still a bubble team and a win here would secure an NCAA berth.

I've been slumping the last 2 days in Nba, mainly due to totals, so will only have one play tonight.

So far leaning Miami and Sacramento.

Be back in a bit

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
I hear ya

I hear ya

Bill I have been slumping (hitting around 50%) since Feb 2nd. I was up over 60% for Nov, Dec and Jan.

Just cant break out of this slump of mediocrity. :(

I was hitting over 60% over the last month or so, and after the last 2 days have dropped below. I've just been either really good, or super cold for a day or two. I guess when I'm cold like now, I will just scale back my number of plays until I get it back. It's a grind buddy. kurby

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
WOW

WOW

Seen this nice little tidbit on a total systems regarding an over play tonight in OKC...:director:

Dreadful road teams, (Kings)being outscored by three or more points a game on average, against opponent after two straight wins by 10 points or more, with a total in the range of 200 to 209.5, are 37-11 OVER the last 14 years.

In this situation, the average total score is 212.6 points and this super situation has really been heating up with 17-3 record the previous three seasons. Sacramento is 8-3 OVER as an underdog, while OKC is 8-3 OVER after scoring 100 or more points. Consider this NBA system tonight.

:)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JBrilman

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Las Vegas
LAKERS FH -6.5 Not gonna get burned by a back door cover Ill take the 10+ point lead at the half. Gasol, Bynum and Odom vs. Murphy and Hibbert??? How the hell is Indy gonna get a rebound? Murphy is tough but c'mon this just isn't fair.
:

Saw a stat Lakers are 0-9 ATS FH the last 9 times they were DD favorites.

Thats not good!

Jig-Jag

Registered
Forum Member
May 3, 2007
Saught of leaning towards the under in Boston and the over in Oklahoma.

Boston are quite streaky, going 6 straight unders and now 4 straight overs.

Still the under is appealing.

To be honest, the card is horrible.

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
Plays

Plays

As homebrewed stated, it's a pretty bad card, and due to my recent 2 day slump of 1-5 :s2: , just one NBA play for me, but love the College Hoops.

Posted Record
53-39 W/L
18-13 POD's

Locked in

Kings +10 POD (like over as well)Going with the trend of double digit road dogs, and will take one that has won 2 straight.

CBB
Illini +10 POD pt 1
Marshall -2 POD pt2 (love under as well)
Florida -3 (Bounceback for bubble team)
Clemson-7
FYI--The Nova line is fishy as hell and I think a trap.

Best of luck today fellas, let's killl the books!!
:firing:

Last edited:

CUBBOY69

Forum Member
Oct 28, 2009
looking for value

looking for value

jb i saw those numbers earlier ..and will stay away from this game... really like illini, billy that will be my college play gonna wait to see if i can get a better number closer to tip...good luck guys

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

barts185

Forum Member
Feb 9, 2005
Seen this nice little tidbit on a total systems regarding an over play tonight in OKC...:director:

Dreadful road teams, (Kings)being outscored by three or more points a game on average, against opponent after two straight wins by 10 points or more, with a total in the range of 200 to 209.5, are 37-11 OVER the last 14 years.

In this situation, the average total score is 212.6 points and this super situation has really been heating up with 17-3 record the previous three seasons. Sacramento is 8-3 OVER as an underdog, while OKC is 8-3 OVER after scoring 100 or more points. Consider this NBA system tonight.

:)

I come up with -A LOT- more instances than they quote, so there has to be something being left out of the description.

Just since the start of the 2007 season

tA(margin)<=-3 and op:margin>=10 and opp:margin>=10 and 200<=total<=209.5 and season>=2007

SU: 8-34 (-11.0)
ATS: 13-29-0 (-2.6) avg line: 8.4
O/U: 24-15-3 (4.1) avg total: 204.2

Last edited:

BillyBatts

IlliniBill
Forum Member
Mar 31, 2009
Illinois
Ya BUT....

Ya BUT....

People said the same thing with Pitt -2 on Saturday...Doesn't mean I am on it just playing both side here.

Pitt wasn't playing a team that is 0 for thier last 9 at home ATS :scared Cincy seems to play just well enough to get beat at the end. Reminds me of the Illini game the other day, wouldn't be surprised to see a one possesion type game either way.

Bart-- :director:

That stat said dreadful road teams. Kings were like 5-15 either ATS or SU on the road last 20 Hope this helps

Last edited: